**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster killing tips???

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all . I am on 6.4.6 GM . What are tips and Best options?? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Juggernaut was the easiest for me. He did fine unduped.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Make sure to watch some videos and really study the fight. Good luck!
  • Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
    Make sure to hit grandmaster and most importantly block attacks to significantly reduce damage!
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★

Don't get hit

Maybe it will cause blunders and dying instantly.. 🙂 wrost tip ever
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,046 ★★★★
    Do relics/strikers work against the GM?

Or even if they did, is it better to just use your main champion and not the striker?

Do relics/strikers work against the GM?

Or even if they did, is it better to just use your main champion and not the striker?

Yes striker work and maybe good for a safe dash back in first phase but when GM wounded main champ is best to give maximum demage
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Doom is great for all phases. I’ve fought the GM many times (100% exploration), and didn’t realize until my final time fighting him for a Carina Challenge that hitting into his block doesn’t give him power. Seems simple, but I never realized that. It helps to push him back so you don’t get cornered.

Another simple thing is don’t apply Wags prefight. I thought it would be easy because you get the 3xtra 15% attack, but the prefight makes his stun last an extra .5 seconds, which greatly affected the the stun prompt would appear as you now are losing 1 second when that prompt appears.

TheSaith said:

Don't get hit

Maybe it will cause blunders and dying instantly.. 🙂 wrost tip ever
    Bruh it was a joke
    I know.
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 126 ★★
    Use champions with strongest attack and critical dmg values, they gain the most profit from tokens of competence.
    Perfect block and high block proficiency are highly valuable across all phases, without it surviving sp 2 is practically impossible.
    Make sure to bring in reverse controls immune champion for phase 3 or prepare for the fun. In your case Overseer with synergies/Juggernaut will work.
    Practice intercepting, it is the most essential skill to complete this boss fight. You can try to make runs into Grandmaster and practice it against him specifically or try out Road to Labyrinth against opponents with dmg cap.
    It would be great if you bought potion bundle and farmed some revives potions, this fight might take a lot out of you.
    Specific bundles appear after you complete eq in each difficulty.
    Looking at your roster, i would recommend trying Doctor Doom (high armor makes him very tanky and good attack rating as well), Ultron (regen makes him very good target for revives and poitons, with Hulkbuster synergy will do nice dmg), Overseer or Juggs for reverse controls.
    Good luck and take your time if necessary. This is one of those boss fights that are quite hard, but ultimately fair and are possible to overcome with almost any champion. Take inspiration from solo's on Youtube

Use champions with strongest attack and critical dmg values, they gain the most profit from tokens of competence.
    Perfect block and high block proficiency are highly valuable across all phases, without it surviving sp 2 is practically impossible.
    Make sure to bring in reverse controls immune champion for phase 3 or prepare for the fun. In your case Overseer with synergies/Juggernaut will work.
    Practice intercepting, it is the most essential skill to complete this boss fight. You can try to make runs into Grandmaster and practice it against him specifically or try out Road to Labyrinth against opponents with dmg cap.
    It would be great if you bought potion bundle and farmed some revives potions, this fight might take a lot out of you.
    Specific bundles appear after you complete eq in each difficulty.
    Looking at your roster, i would recommend trying Doctor Doom (high armor makes him very tanky and good attack rating as well), Ultron (regen makes him very good target for revives and poitons, with Hulkbuster synergy will do nice dmg), Overseer or Juggs for reverse controls.
    Good luck and take your time if necessary. This is one of those boss fights that are quite hard, but ultimately fair and are possible to overcome with almost any champion. Take inspiration from solo's on Youtube

Awesome thanks buddy . I am farming revives currently maybe 30+ i guess hahaha im not so good at intercepting and learning now , but good at parry and 2nd phase he won't be stunned so need to do more practice i did tried him few times and manage to go through phase 1 with Ultron only without dying and now practicing second phase
  • BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Posts: 97 ★★

Doom is great for all phases. I’ve fought the GM many times (100% exploration), and didn’t realize until my final time fighting him for a Carina Challenge that hitting into his block doesn’t give him power. Seems simple, but I never realized that. It helps to push him back so you dont get cornered

I'm putting together a Grandmaster Guide for some alliance members and I hadn't even realized this. This is huge!
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★

Doom is great for all phases. I’ve fought the GM many times (100% exploration), and didn’t realize until my final time fighting him for a Carina Challenge that hitting into his block doesn’t give him power. Seems simple, but I never realized that. It helps to push him back so you dont get cornered

I'm putting together a Grandmaster Guide for some alliance members and I hadn't even realized this. This is huge!
    As simple as it is, I was always worried about the phases/prompts and never even realized it. My last run with the Carina Challenge actually used the least amount of revives because of that small notice.