**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Cosmic Champ to use 6* Cosmic Awakening gem on (From mine 6* Cosmic rosters)

Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Everyone is going to say save it for Herc. But Corvus still has value and he is much better awakened. Sig 1 is fine for him as well.
  • Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134

Everyone is going to say save it for Herc. But Corvus still has value and he is much better awakened. Sig 1 is fine for him as well.

Actually I know that many will say save it for Hercules. But other than corvus what about Angela (Please don't say that she needs high sig)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yash0101 said:

Actually I know that many will say save it for Hercules. But other than corvus what about Angela (Please don't say that she needs high sig)
    She needs high sig.
    SCP1504 said:

Save it for herc
    That's the only logical thing to do

I even don't know when will I get him😅

Yash0101 said:

She needs high sig.
    I said don't say it
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    Yash0101 said:

SCP1504 said:

Save it for herc
    That's the only logical thing to do

I even don't know when will I get him😅
    I know the pain. I've been waiting for Apocalypse and Hood for years now. Sometimes it just feels like it's never gonna happen.

You could be waiting for forever. Or you could use it on Corvus if it helps you progress necessary content to get better resources and rewards, thus leading you closer to that elusive Hercules.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 448 ★★★
    If only you had cgr :/
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I'd say Angela. And she's fine without high sigs, especially because I always run her with Odin and his prefights.