**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank 2 Six Star Help

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
I'm about to Rank 2 my first six star and was wondering who to do it with. My first two options are who I'm really considering, but I'll include a few more.

Rank 2 Six Star Help 55 votes

Havok
3%
RoOOtsKill_Grey 2 votes
Human Torch
80%
BigPoppaCBONEDisbanded_pensDuMonUIronBlaze09Osfan8RaikislIPowerIlSnurrisTinoMiaHedgedog387Grizzly_18Amazing_Demon05MB8888Dart1981LordSmasherEtjamaDead1Nichj99LargopenTotalMonster109 44 votes
Venom
14%
superiorssvp5tarscreamSPIDER_MANRiot1234BonzodavidJelleWebhead055laxthe 8 votes
Invisible Woman
1%
Lucasjones98 1 vote

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

How many rank five do you have and have you done abyss of legends completion yet

I've only have 2 five star rank 5 - Hyperion and Nick Fury. I have Domino, Ghost and Aegon at Rank 4, but I'm waiting for a five star Red Hulk before I take Domino up and waiting to dupe my Aegon before I rank 5 him. I haven't gone through the Labyrinth or Abyss yet as I'm waiting to dupe my Aegon still.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    I agree @HughJanisole, practice with ghost then take her to r5 op. She’s got more value especially early than almost anyone else.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    My understanding is that Torch is fantastic for content like Abyss. I have a R2 Havok and he decimates certain nodes (power shield comes to mind), but I think he’s just a step down from the utility Torch has (or the damage potential someone like Sunspot has).

I love Venom, but I honestly don’t think he’s necessary unless you absolutely love playing him, and I put him below the others on your list.

As far as IW goes, I use my 5* sparingly and find her the least helpful of the FF.

I hate playing with Ghost—just dislike the mechanics. But I’m resigning myself to working with it because she seems like the only reasonable ticket I have to clearing certain content. Shouldn’t be that way, but it is.

Dr. Zola
  • Human Torch
    What does your summoner level has to be before you can take a six star to rank 2