**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion is most useful in Act 5?

I'm at Act 5.1.4, kindly help!

Comments

• If you could kindly share your roster?
  • ChAmp08ChAmp08 Posts: 62
    T

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I’d say joe fixit, but I’m unsure how significant his awakened ability is
    Thanks for the suggestion, but personally I don't think Joe is good for Act 5
    AA is helping me in Act 5, thanks 🙏
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 185 ★★
    I’m on Act 5.1.4 too. I really need help. I’ve looked and it seems I’m the only struggling with this quest. Life transfer is one of the most fun and easy nodes. It’s just the fights and the lack of revives I have.

I’m glad I found someone who actually needs help. This made me feel not alone.
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 185 ★★
    Claire Voyant could help you. You have a great roster. And maybe Cap Marvel.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Ultron is a great questing champion. He is an effective counter for nodes like Caltrops because of his immunities, and he has great power burn, which can be handy in tight situations. The bleeds he deals can slowly whittle down the opponent over time.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

I’m on Act 5.1.4 too. I really need help. I’ve looked and it seems I’m the only struggling with this quest. Life transfer is one of the most fun and easy nodes. It’s just the fights and the lack of revives I have.

I’m glad I found someone who actually needs help. This made me feel not alone.

There was a time when it was hard for everyone except the "whales" and extremely skilled.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 329 ★★
    ChAmp08 said:

T

MM. I dont see angela but if you have her, just make a team comprising of her, hela, champion, heimdall and just add your 5* thing. that is all.
    Thanks dear @Gildarts99 but i already completed the Act 5, currently I'm at Act 6.2.2