**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 LFA

Looking for a spot for 2 people.
Prestige about 14000 each
We are both EST US.

Looking for AQ minimum 555 where everyone moves at least a couple times and exploration is not an issue.

Looking for AW 3 BGs (gold 2 or so) if possible, but the expectation is exploration and people not kicked for skill/ko's, but maps are fully explored with only 1 loyalty revives required.

Note: I place defenders with recoil masteries and do not change masteries for war, so this has to be acceptable as well.

No minimum BGs, but we try to average 50000 or more. It just depends on how much free time we have.

I am not the most skilled, but I am active. So I don't see me ever in high tier wars. I can do WhatsApp or Line and would like a communication system for in game and just fun chat. I communicate more than the other person, as you can tell by how wordy this is.

We both have jobs, families, etc. and can not always be on early or at drop of the hat, but we will be on. But want full exploration AQ and AW where people move more than once in AQ, while others rarely move.

Being part of an alliance that is part of a group of alliances may be good too.

If you have an alliance that sounds like the above, let me know your line (or whatever info) and we can discuss further. I want to do my best to avoid jumping around looking for a match.

Thanks,
ChiliDog

Comments

• Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    Want to chat? Line app ID is Junos79
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Great talking with Junos, but not a perfect fit for us. Hope to hear from more soon.
  • THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
    ChiliDog said:

Great talking with Junos, but not a perfect fit for us. Hope to hear from more soon.

My line “ themiso999 “ if you wanna chat I have a few questions we may have 2 spots

THE_MISO said:

ChiliDog said:

My line “ themiso999 “ if you wanna chat I have a few questions we may have 2 spots

Thanks, but we may have just found a place. I will get with you if it doesn't work out tomorrow.
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    I run a relaxed map5 60mil ally, work around various work schedules and time zones. We have 2 spots open. We don’t require any BG mins, run optional 2 BGs for AW (silver 1) all is run drama free, only ask is all participant in AQ. Look me up on line if want to chat more: Courtbear
  • Vicro13Vicro13 Posts: 20
    Hey,
    If you're still looking hit me up we can chat a bit more.

lineid vicrosa13
    I'll let ya all know if things don't work out. Thanks!
  • benthetruthb_23benthetruthb_23 Posts: 14
    We could be an option as well, if things don't work out, hit me up on line: benthetruthb
  • AragornautAragornaut Posts: 28
    edited March 2023
    Are you still looking? We might be a perfect fit for you guys. Line ID is Aragornaut.

Are you still looking? We might be a perfect fit for you guys. Line ID is Aragornaut.

Thanks, but we are not looking any longer.