**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega level Ai

Now AI can launch sp3 without 3 bars of power, while still lying on the ground.

Any comment @Kabam Miike ?

https://youtu.be/tEj9h9xi4w8

Credit to Swedeah for capturing this “working as intended” Ai.

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Wow 🤯
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    Zenn_La said:

The AI is definitely ridiculous right now. I’ve had 3 fights were it KOd me with like 5-20% health when it threw a special from across the screen before I even had a chance to dex or not die. It has also mastered hitting through the block. I’m blocking more now since intercepting is riskier and I can’t count the times it has just hit through/ignored my block or clipped me from way back when I’m dexing.

The intercepts are now just unfair, especially in BGs and any harder content. You will intercept perfectly and super fast and the AI will just Auto B*tch slap you into oblivion somehow beating 75% of your intercepts now. I’m intercepting less and less because it seems the different intercept techniques that used to work for us are semi-suicidal now. The AIs reach knows no limits, from across the screen to right in your face. The AI is beyond Chuck Norris level at intercepting.

The AI is also throwing specials on me when I hit the special button lightning fast, it’s like my controls now trigger the AI’s specials half the time and not mine. Have also had it throw specials in the middle of a heavy or combo which is impossible and once or twice hit me during my special attacks and take damage which os doubly impossible. Glad someone reputable is capturing this stuff on video. It’s laughable but also very frustrating the things the AI is getting away with.

Right on my friend couldn't have said it better
  • AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Taking bets on what happens from here:

1. Thread closed without comment.
    2. Thread dumped in Bugs graveyard.
    3. Summary comment about “aI hAsNt ChAnGEd” and then thread closed.
    4. Summary comment about this being a purely visual bug that will be “looked into.” And then thread closed.
    5. Zero comment. Thread left open. White knights ride in and accuse OP of attacking game team.

Dr. Zola

I’m going all in on option 1
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Don't worry, a new champion with the ability to overcome power gaining will appear soon, that s how it works, at least for the bugs, if there s one, let s introduce someone who punish the action so the player won't do it that often to keep complaining :p
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    This should definitely be addressed
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Now I'm real curious what they have to say about this, as some of us been dealing with this from the getgo.