**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Are Suicides Users Countering Unsteady Ground AW?

As the title says: what are you suicides players doing to countering the unsteady ground meta in AW? Especially against champs like Knull; what is the secret here?

I literally have had to turn them off because I constantly and running into the unsteady ground meta in AW and it’s annoying having my abilities glance at “15%” that is more like 35% per debuff. So if I start a fight with a champ that doesn’t have immunity to either then it’s a 30% chance of glance. That’s nuts.

Unsteady ground wouldn’t be so bad if it was a stacking effect per debuff. That’s what sucks about it.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    Use a debuff detox champion and it becomes a non-issue
  • og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    Pikolu said:

There are only 25 debuff detox champions in the game out of 240. And only maybe 5 of them are actually suicide friendly.

So while I appreciate your input on the post, it doesn’t do anything to answer the question. Obviously you can use debuff detox, but just because the champ is debuff detox doesn’t mean it’s a good matchup for whoever the defender might be.

If you don’t use suicides, then please don’t comment.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Really only two good options to combat the global. Don’t use suicides is the best option. Second option is to have a steady supply of health potions and revives.
    edited March 2023
    og_steele said:

Pikolu said:

There are only 25 debuff detox champions in the game out of 240. And only maybe 5 of them are actually suicide friendly.

So while I appreciate your input on the post, it doesn’t do anything to answer the question. Obviously you can use debuff detox, but just because the champ is debuff detox doesn’t mean it’s a good matchup for whoever the defender might be.

If you don’t use suicides, then please don’t comment.
    Venom is suicides friendly, he doesn't need to throw specials and will purify the suicides off of him. Sym Supreme is suicides friendly since he only needs to throw sp3s with an occasional sp2 and will purify the suicides off of him.

Gorr benefits most from just throwing sp3 and great news, he can purify the suicides off of himself too thanks to debuff detox. Guess what,Nebula with sp3 sp2 and the enemy is dead. Kitty pryde, nuff said. Overseer likes his sp3 rotation anyones, just got to be careful about spamming sp1s. Venompool is just like Venom. Mysterio when ran with peni doesn't throw any specials outside of sp3.

I'm starting to think you're the one who doesn't know debuff detox can make you debuff immune making all debuff detox champions suicides friendly.
    Honestly, unless knull is on your path, let a nonsuicides user just beat him with wiccan or use symbiote supreme, they both melt knull easy.