**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Ghost Rider (and as a result the OG Trinity as a whole) get buffed?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
It's probably nostalgia more than anything else, but I'd love to see Ghost Rider (and maybe Blade) get a buff which would at least put him on par with S.E. Spidey and Blade. For those who have recently started playing MCOC, this probably has very little meaning to you, but I've been playing since the "good old" days of Blade, Spiderman, and to a lesser extent Ghost rider running everything. Would anyone else like to see a return to glory, or are you content with those days being long gone?

Should Ghost Rider (and as a result the OG Trinity as a whole) get buffed? 40 votes

YES! KABAM please bring them back to their former glory.
82%
FreakydSligheirDEZMagrailothosHenriqueSCCPThatGuyYouSaw235darjSyndicatedDeNeDieSarvanga1_WhoDaPooEwell65SSS69BabyMiikeRenaxqqAdok[Deleted User]ChobblyGMAX77AshacekarSuperstar_1126 33 votes
Leave as is...they are good for where the game is.
12%
DrZolaGinjabredMonstaMrSakuragiwillrun4adonutchazGamer5483 5 votes
Actually, I think ________________ needs to be nerfed.
2%
Andremlopes 1 vote
Don't buff them. Just add Morbius and give them a game breaking synergy..
2%
Johny_Joestar 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    Ghost rider is an insanely powerful marvel character and one of my personal favourites the fact that he is awful in mcoc is a disgrace to ghost riders character, yes I know Cosmic GR is amazing but kabam really need to do OG ghost rider some justice and give the HELLFIRE SKELETON A DAMN BUFF!
  • noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    You know Ghost Rider doesnt need much of an update, just being able to cycle his judgments like Cosmic GR would make him pretty awesome.
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 126 ★★
    If Ghost rider would get some consistency on his judgements, little damage boost or some sort of power gain ability that would help cycle faster through his judgements that would be great
  • WingsOfChaos_1WingsOfChaos_1 Posts: 31
    edited March 2023
    Obv yes he deserve that
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,806 ★★★★
    Blade and Starky don’t need buffs. They’re already good champs. GR however