**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parrying in Battlegrounds

Shooter708Shooter708 Posts: 46
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
It really appears that parrying is broken again. It’s been terrible in battlegrounds and blocks that should be parries are failing 3 or 4 times per match.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Shooter708Shooter708 Posts: 46
    Well it looks like this will be an issue in BG season 6. Another month of dealing with BG game play issues. At what point will Kabam try to fix these issues. Stop with pushing out new seasons and fix the problems.

Would love to hear from Kabam on what their plan is. But as usual, we get silence.
  • GogiGogi Posts: 415 ★★★
    Gridar said:

Did you read the nodes? Conflictor-2: Every 7 seconds the next debuffs actived on the defender is immediately purified.

This
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 528 ★★★
    I think the node is broken and then because I can try back to back to back at least three times in seven seconds and all of them are purified
    Yes, I read the nodes. But parrying is still failing. When parrying back to back several times within 7 seconds parries still fail. Same issue with last season. This is definitively broken.
    Still waiting for any kid of response on the parrying issues from Kabam. How about it, mods? Why are you not responding to these threads with some type of an update?
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 622 ★★★★
    For the people that are saying it's the node, it's not :| even when you already deactivate the node, you hit your parry like 3-4 times and simply does not happen and it's insanely irritating because you can simply die or just lose tons of health through the block and when your parry finally works, the timer hits again
    Input issues are just getting worse by the day
  • noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    I think one of the possible interaction is with Assasin mastery, it reduces ability accuracy when below certain % of Health.
    I exprienced parry failure against doom multiple times in last season but I dont remember if I was at low hp or the parry was not working.
    Clearly needs some investigation.
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★

It really appears that parrying is broken again. It’s been terrible in battlegrounds and blocks that should be parries are failing 3 or 4 times per match.

Not only this, when defender is at 2.5 bars of power, you somehow inflict parry at a much higher rate and end up getting a 3rd special in da face
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    edited March 2023

Still waiting for any kid of response on the parrying issues from Kabam. How about it, mods? Why are you not responding to these threads with some type of an update?

My thought Is, if you ignore posts, the issues are non issues
  • noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    edited March 2023
    Thats Conflictor node in action
    noclutch said:

Thats Conflictor node in action

Sorry to be blunt, but you’re wrong. There are without a doubt input issues.
    Hey Kabam mods. What’s the latest word on the Battleground input issues as they continue to be. Problem. Pleas stop ignoring the posts.
    Kabaam, any update on whether these issues will be fixed prior to the next battlegrounds season?

How about at least an update or response on the issues.
    Fix the input issues
    Fix the input issues
    Fix the input issues
    Fix the input issues
    Fix the input issues

Core game functions such as the inputs should be THE top priority over new content and pushing out the same events that cannot be played effectively simply due to the game not functioning as intended.

These issues combined with the lack of communication on what is happening is what is forcing players to leave the game. Kabam, you need to do better in acknowledging the issues, communicating with updates, and working to resolve them.
    Season 7 has begun and the input issues still exist. Parrying is still. It triggering properly and no word from Kabam on a do or let alone a comment.
    Any update or feedback on these issues yet from the moderators?
    This is still an issue post the latest updates. And still silence on the issue. Do we need to start organizing a boycott on spending until the support team starts taking the issues in the game seriously?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Anyone care to at least acknowledge and respomd to the issues? It’s only been 3-4 months of silence on it.
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168

Anyone care to at least acknowledge and respomd to the issues? It’s only been 3-4 months of silence on it.

Shut up
    I will when we actually receive a response from Kabam on the parrying issues and get some idea what is getting done about the input issues.

If you want to help, feel free to.
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    No thanks.
    I don’t understand. Don’t you want the input issues fixed?
    @kabam Jax - tagging you for awareness on this post.
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Gridar said:

Did you read the nodes? Conflictor-2: Every 7 seconds the next debuffs actived on the defender is immediately purified.

That sounds like Masochism but with power gain 💀💀💀

Last time Lyra posted was in May 2021. Vydious hasn't even been active on here since May 2021 let along post. Porthos doesn't really deal with things like this. And the rest of the mods do not appreciate you incessantly pinging them.
    I appreciate the input. But that goes both ways. I don’t think it is unreasonable to ask for an update or response on a bug or game issue. Should not take 3 months of issues being reported for someone to respond. I don’t believe that is an unreasonable request.

Gridar said:

I did see the nodes. And the issues were not related to conflictor for example. When that parry troggered there would be a timer and even 2nd, 3rd parries failed. Others also reported this issue with no responses. It has been an issue the last 3 BG seasons and does not appear to be node specific.

Gridar said:

I did see the nodes. And the issues were not related to conflictor for example. When that parry troggered there would be a timer and even 2nd, 3rd parries failed. Others also reported this issue with no responses. It has been an issue the last 3 BG seasons and does not appear to be node specific.
    Who were you fighting against?