**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I can't even play the game anymore

Wth is going on? I've been on this game for 8 years and spent hundreds of dollars on it. . .
I was never a top teir player but I always heald my own. So here's a list of things that I can't do anymore, starting around 4-6 months ago.

Parry/dex- screen glitches and skips frames, 50-99% fail rate depending on the day

5 hit combos- character quits performing actions at random times

Block- holding block and then all of a sudden taking hits

Medium dash- I'll dash in and screen glitches to the enemy being halfway through a special attack

Arenas- bugged

Battlegrounds- bugged beyond playability

Incursions- still playable but 90% more time consuming than it should be due to lag, slow load screens, nodes not functioning properly. (As well as EVERY SINGLE TIME I select my top champs my partner leaves at round two, or I'm lagged to oblivion with the above mentioned bugs, or if on solo impossible node combos)(({EVERY SINGLE TIME}))

SO. . .BAAASICALLY the entire game is a wash to me right now and I can't do anything. I'm still logging in though in hopes things will allow me to have some fun. . .
My game name is DefileDDelifed devs mods if you can help.

Comments

• BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    DefileDelifeD
    Is my name
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Maybe at some point your device got outdated...
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I find it eye opening that the majority of people i started alliances with and kept on my friends list no longer play the game,..not to mention most invested 4+ years.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Whats to say though??
    AW…isn’t worth it
    AQ ..still a drag
    They are force feeding us relics
    And BG’s punishes you in matchmaking for having high prestige.
    And the bugs as well,..could be just a few reasons they gave the game up. 🤷‍♂️
  • BadabibidonBadabibidon Posts: 86
    I opened the game this morning and it's running way more smoothly so thank you for whoever fixed it!
    Still getting whooped in BG'S but I'm okay with loosing fairly!
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,516 ★★★★★
    DJMNH said:

Couldn't have agreed more to it.

7+ years of MCOC gaming and now the fun is slowly fading. Reason simply being too many bugs.
    A.I Behaviour.
    Dexing Issue.
    BG modder cheating, instant K.O and wierd match making
    This months highly tedious Side Quest with similar rewards like always, then why playing so many sectors when rewards are so limited.
    Forced Relic on all of us and most importantly laidback & ignorant attitude of Kabam.

Kabam your ignorance and wrong attitude towards player base won't take you further. Listen to all the people here, read comments and solve issues faster, hire better people if the current ones are inefficient

1 day of grinding can get you the 6* AG and most of the good stuff from the incursions event. Just do that and you’re good for the month imo. Other than that, I agree
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,516 ★★★★★

I’m in the same position as you guys too. I do love the game in the fact I like getting my favorite marvel characters and being able to use them in fun ways, issue is things are stale and there aren’t new fun ways to play with those characters. Bugs & input issues are just what adds to my lack of enjoyment.

I don’t care at all about 7*s, I just want cool ways to use the 6* characters that I worked hard to get and spent time to rank and learn. I’m not talking about just adding a new coat of paint on EQ, SQ, or Story content, I mean keep making new quests/challenges or even new game modes. Bring back celebrity challenges, rework variants etc to give us a place to use lower rarity champs that collect dust, invent new ways to use the champs. EOP was great, keep doing stuff like that and more.

I hate BGs, War, and AQ I just want fun places to use my characters in unique ways. I want new fresh reasons to play (those have been around forever with only reward changes really). I’ve even liked arenas a little more lately because it’s a place to use my new champs in a low stakes fight and it isn’t just some random path with 3x my health and spammed unblockable or unstoppable nodes to make the fights tedious not fun.

Incursions is very time consuming and since I don’t want to spend units in there I don’t push too deep and just quit once I hit a ridiculous node combo. Normally that just gets me some small 6* shards and eventually a crystal for a pull I’m not at all excited about. This months SQ made those short pushes kinda worth it because of the store but the structure is actually much more grindy which again is taking away the fun. Although I do like the new hack additions we got.

Pretty much what keeps me playing is my friends I’ve made in game, and just wanting to use my characters I love and worked hard to get. There’s just not really fun places for me to use them lately. Been scaling back my playing and honestly feels like I don’t miss what I’m not doing in game, but it’s sad because I know what this game once was and it’s not that anymore and that’s truly the struggle.

The best part of the game team right now is easily the character design team. So many fun new champs that are really fun to use. Sadly, it seems like they’re lacking in every other department. I like story content, gauntlet, and EOP and that’s the extent of the good stuff. BGs could be good if they fixed it
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

DJMNH said:

7+ years of MCOC gaming and now the fun is slowly fading. Reason simply being too many bugs.
    A.I Behaviour.
    Dexing Issue.
    This months highly tedious Side Quest with similar rewards like always, then why playing so many sectors when rewards are so limited.
    Forced Relic on all of us and most importantly laidback & ignorant attitude of Kabam.

Kabam your ignorance and wrong attitude towards player base won't take you further. Listen to all the people here, read comments and solve issues faster, hire better people if the current ones are inefficient

1 day of grinding can get you the 6* AG and most of the good stuff from the incursions event. Just do that and you’re good for the month imo. Other than that, I agree
    Bro imagine one day of grinding. Such a tedious task, iam not saying quest is bad, but after such hardwork, this limited reward causes upset
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

DJMNH said:

A.I Behaviour.
    Dexing Issue.

You forget that there's still a large player base that got Cavalier but still hasn't become Thronebreaker - we don't get that 6* Awakening Gem offer - and as it stands, all the rest of the rewards for this month's SQ are complete and utter garbage. Not a single thing is worth the grind. I've never skipped so many 'rewards' as I have this month.