**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thank you Kabam for adding back the Expert Class Catalyst 2-Day Quest

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
This was quite a treat even though there's just 1020 fragments each for 2 T4CCs total from completion/exploration. This helps a little bit and that little bit is a lot when added up in time. It's almost like opening a T4CC fragment crystal and a half (720 fragments).

Thanks for adding this back in the arena. Totally liking having another way to earn those rare fragments.

Comments

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    the rewards are the same as they were a year ago. they need to be more now. Even if the difficulty would be a little higher.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Agreed. I really don't think it is worth the effort tbh when you can just use glory.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    it's good but the energy is way to much 4 enery per move that's a lots
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Or make it one day events. 30 days we will be close to a fully formed T4CC.
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    raffster wrote: »
    This was quite a treat even though there's just 1020 fragments each for 2 T4CCs total from completion/exploration. This helps a little bit and that little bit is a lot when added up in time. It's almost like opening a T4CC fragment crystal and a half (720 fragments).

Thanks for adding this back in the arena. Totally liking having another way to earn those rare fragments.

This is one of the times positive people will just say something is better than nothing!

But from an objective standpoint, the rewards are not even close to worth the effort/energy/time.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    The_One wrote: »
    As with the last time they did these quests, I won't run a single one.
    Energy for the shards gained is a joke

I agree with this, I don't think I have ran 1 of these quests since the 1st time they came out.

Not worth the rewards based on the amount of energy and I would rather use my energy elsewhere.
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    Same here, skipping these as the energy to complete them is outrageous for reward. The daily uncollected crystal gives similar rewards.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Not worth the time at 4 energy per move. Also, the rewards are horrible. Too much energy related stuff to burn it on that!!!
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Ran one path and instantly regretted it.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Not to pile on, but I agree. I was hoping for either an energy cost reduction or a shard increase. We got neither, and I am focussing on the monthly event with my energy.

On a side note, I REALLY appreciate the MODAK's Lab zero energy cost. That is GREAT!
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Just adding my voice. I completed 100% and was a bit disappointed in the returns for cost in energy. Won’t be doing any of the others.