**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Smash alliance in need of players

Hello all, smash alliance is currently undergoing a small rebuild and in need of players, we use line app for communication, for aq we run map6, if we get a good group that wants map 8 a bg will run that, for aw we are currently g1 and we are always in the g1/plat4 area. Can message me ARCHITEUTHIS34 or the leader Trindles on game or line app.

Comments

• Dockim78Dockim78 Posts: 3
    I try add on line app said user not found
  • Hello, how many players do you need?
  • Unicron34Unicron34 Posts: 19
    We need 9 players, if you can’t find me on line try looking me up in game and we can get set up there. Same Architeuthis name in game, my profile pic is apoc from the realm shitting down package
  • Did you interested to make a merge with our team? We are looking into a group. We are playing aq 6 and aw Plat 4-3.
    We could potentially yes. We run map 6 and plat4 is where we’ve made it so far. What’s your line ID? I can get a chat set up and we can see if we all want the same stuff and good fit and all
  • My LineId is 1453elkon. I have made you friend request also at the game.
  • CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 141
    edited March 2023
    Same here. Tried to find you on line but was unable. I'm looking for 4 spots total if you have them.
    Sent you a request in game too.

Line id: chuck_fina
    Hey chuck, yeah we have spots open, I didn’t receive a request so I’ll try to look you up on line. Unicron was my original Mcoc name, my line ID and game name is ARCHITEUTHIS 34