**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you for Arena help option!!

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Holy bleep I am so glad for this new option. Not sure when it came out I must've missed the memo but man what a relief to not have to waste so much time clicking the help over and over hundreds of times.

Small victories in the big scheme of issues etc haha but ..
Thank you Kabaam team
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
    Wdym exactly
  • New SETTING in game options to let you have the Used Champs get pushed down the roster list in arena without needing to Ask for Help for them.

Unfortunately, while a great service to those doing arena, probably very few people will actually go back thru afterwards and start pressing on Help for them all before finally leaving Arena.
    And it doesn’t seem to have a good FILTER option to bring them back to the top to request the Helps on them before leaving.

So everyone in Alliance will probably only be getting Loyalty from lending Energy Help now (not Arena Helps anymore).
    Could leave many people well short of getting their Max Loyalty each day now.

One big plus, while at the same time a big unintended negative.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The solution has always been to do away the help option entirely. It's never worked properly and it has little value.
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,175 ★★★★
    JockJonny said:

Holy bleep I am so glad for this new option. Not sure when it came out I must've missed the memo but man what a relief to not have to waste so much time clicking the help over and over hundreds of times.

Small victories in the big scheme of issues etc haha but ..
    Thank you Kabaam team

Not quite working well, you’re just not seeing them, but you still need to ask for help
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Ya I realize that you still need to click on them to receive the ‘help’ benefit but unless I’m grinding like hell for some champion I want I don’t really care about shaving a bit of time off the recharge.
    I know it’s not the perfect solution but I am happy that at least I have the option now to no longer deal with it if I don't want. To me it’s as good as the skip sp3 option.
    In a game that can be very time consuming anything that saves time is good stuff in my books.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    People still ask for help to put in their own 3 champs when doing arena? I thought the autofill option made that completely unneeded.