**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up 5* (god tier) vs 6* (other)

Have limited catalysts to do a single rank up. Would you take one of the following 5* to max (Hercules, doom, ghost, torch, quake, nimrod) vs. One of the 6*s to rank 2 (ie bishop)

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Take Herc to rank 5
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    If a 5* is going to get you through some particular content, then fine, otherwise you're better off focussing on 6* champs.

If you haven't done them, go back and do the earlier variants, they rewards 5* rankup gems
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 514 ★★★
    Priority:
    1. God tiers
    2. 6*
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I would R5 Human torch.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    On the broader topic, I had to take 5* AA to sig 130 and R5 because I'm sick of banning AA in BG's due to losing matches in every nuke meta.

Some 5* are definitely worth it, even for questing. I had 5* in my act8 exploration teams.

Now, if I could only remember to stop banning AA in BG's.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 493 ★★★
    5* hercules, you will be able to dupe and max sig him easier with each side quest giving access to awakening gems. In fact you should get the one available in the current side quest.

A 5* r5 sig 1 Hercules is just the same as a 6* r2 champion. And Hercules is arguably the best champion in the game.

A 5* r5 max sig Hercules will match up with a 6* r3 as well.
  • ErrErr Posts: 17
    Thanks all- great help
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 803 ★★★★
    5 star herc is arguably better than most 6 stars for eop/gauntlet.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    If you can get the gem from the side event or have one already to use on herc then deffo do herc he'll clear so much content for you even as a 5*