**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Danger Rooms

This event quest had a lot of hype around it but it is a serious disappointment. I am an uncollected player idk how it is for the cavs tbs and paragons but for uncollected its bad. You can only get a total of like 14k 5* shards which is not much i know the zone rewards also give 5* shards but thats a very insignifacnt amount. The awakening gems are also insanely tedious to get. In January all you needed to do to get the gem was explore the omega sentinel quest. Last month it was soloing the boss of a threat level in order of episode (which was also pretty annoying) but now you have to do 108 fights using only certain champions?? That is incredibly tedious to do considering that is 36 zones of threat level 3. Hopefully next month the side event is hopefully almost as good as the mojo's choice event

Comments

• SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    I think it was harsh to keep the rewards behind limited entries or one-shot a boss in the last couple of months. I couldn’t one-shot Quick Silver, so I missed that month’s goodies. This month is definitely doable but boy, does it feel like a slog! And I am not even doing TL6 because I don’t have 6* Aegon or Hercules.
    At least I got a 6* Cosmic AG for my efforts. I don’t think I will be doing any more incursions after this event for a while… Unless they are back in next month’s SQ! Lol
  • dadodadtdadodadt Posts: 37
    SammyDe said:

I think it was harsh to keep the rewards behind limited entries or one-shot a boss in the last couple of months. I couldn’t one-shot Quick Silver, so I missed that month’s goodies. This month is definitely doable but boy, does it feel like a slog! And I am not even doing TL6 because I don’t have 6* Aegon or Hercules.
    At least I got a 6* Cosmic AG for my efforts. I don’t think I will be doing any more incursions after this event for a while… Unless they are back in next month’s SQ! Lol

Yea true for the mojo one the quicksilver was hard i wanted to get the 5* generic but i couldnt but atleast its not limited entires and a one shot isnt required to get the main rewards (just quest exploration) for the mojo one

• BucksBucks Posts: 10
    The EQs have been benefitting only the sweatiest of whales, its a waste of time to complete 2-3 hours worth of content for only 1 or 2 reward items. With 7 stars coming the event quests have been only giving 1-3k 6 star shards for completion. Rewards should be buffed for event quests and side quests.
  • dadodadtdadodadt Posts: 37
    Bucks said:

The EQs have been benefitting only the sweatiest of whales, its a waste of time to complete 2-3 hours worth of content for only 1 or 2 reward items. With 7 stars coming the event quests have been only giving 1-3k 6 star shards for completion. Rewards should be buffed for event quests and side quests.

Not to mention even uc eq giving 5k 5* shards for tje level of difficulty it ain't even worth it
    The proven difficulty is one of tje biggest scams
    Its supposed to be the gateway between act 3 and act 4 but you have to fight opponents with higher stats than maestro
    All tjat for half a 4*