**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mediocre Paragon players - how many revives for the SW/Rogue double Carina?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve got a max 5-star Rogue and a 6r3/200 Scarlet Witch. The more I think about how much I hate SOP and Thanos, the more inclined I am to save a run by doing this double.

How many revives did it take? I would probably head right then Herc the first four fights.
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    If you are going to do a double run I would advise the all juggs run instead. Just more worth it imo
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

If you are going to do a double run I would advise the all juggs run instead. Just more worth it imo

I don’t have a 6-star Juggs and I don’t know that I love the idea of ranking a 5-star for this.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    I wouldn't do the Juggs run because if you do, you can't double up on the other challenge that can be doubles up.

Here's my write-up. I'd say I'm average at best.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/328745/my-carinas-vol-3-write-up-by-an-average-paragon-as-requested-by-ghostboytjie#latest

I wouldn't do the Juggs run because if you do, you can't double up on the other challenge that can be doubles up.

Here's my write-up. I'd say I'm average at best.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/328745/my-carinas-vol-3-write-up-by-an-average-paragon-as-requested-by-ghostboytjie#latest

Thanks! Looks like 80 revives for you plus whatever for the first four. That’s a great guide.

• Raj_PipaliyaRaj_Pipaliya Posts: 28
    50 to 70 just for safe side
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    The rewards are good, but this is why I haven't done these crinas yet, 80 revives is about 20days of farming with no energy refills. That's a lot of time and resources to invest in a double Carina.
    But, goodluck mate
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I personally did it in around 30 or so, if I remember correctly

I personally did it in around 30 or so, if I remember correctly

What tier war are you in? I'm in silver 1 for reference.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Talking truly mediocre. I did my run with about 100. Did run suicides so a couple of revives were to do dying from specials.

My 6/3 Sw was only sig 70 thou. So I think 70/80 revives should work just fine for you.
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    20 revives for my r4 sig 200 switch.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    Honestly you can farm for energy refills in 5.3.6 and than go to 3.2.6 to farm for revives
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I used 60 revives with both at 6r3. My witch is at sig 100 and I honestly think the ability did not factor in that much. I had maxed cruelty and some points in lesser cruelty.
    Peni was soul crushing. It was mostly go in, get the shield down and do some damage, then another rotation if I was lucky.
    Surprisingly, Rogue was great for Scorpion. Parry heavy to get the power gain buff and drop the protection, then chain SP2s.
    Of course, there were a lot of fun and interactive AI interactions like sidestepping me, special intercepts, mid combo smashes to the face, etc.
    Best of luck!
    Glads said:

The rewards are good, but this is why I haven't done these crinas yet, 80 revives is about 20days of farming with no energy refills. That's a lot of time and resources to invest in a double Carina.
    But, goodluck mate

I’m stuck in a vicious cycle. I did the robot run a week ago. I had plenty of revives but had to open 4-hour crystals for potions. When I did that, I had so much surplus energy that I needed to start farming again. Now I’ve got 110 revives, still energy in overflow, but not much in the way of potions.
    Based on both my work schedule and the game’s event schedule (AQ ends Tuesday, hero use is Tuesday) I’ll start Tuesday night after I get hero use done.
    Let us know when it's done. Good Luck to you.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I've done the Spider and the Dimensional objectives.

I have only a 5-star Scarlet Witch so I am not eager to do that run.
    I can't get a Dragonman as a 5-star or 6-star despite opening all the mystic dual crystals I can lay my hands on, so really holding off on doing the Robot objective.

Like a previous poster said - opening the hourly crystals really gives you an overflow of energy and hp, that kind of forces you to do another Carina run before they expire.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    The challenge with scarlet witch wasnt so bad for me either. however, I had she-hulk and cap to assist. frankly, I used scarlet witch through out except for peni parker who I used cap for and she-hulk actually put in some work against that scorpion but scarlet did the majority of it and she was sooo good against thanos for some reason.
    use around 35-40 revives for the whole thing. without she hulk, I think that scorpion will def worry you.