**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

use gem on taskmaster or wait for blade ?

Hi all like the title say.

Im so thrill i got insanly Lucky for once to pull a 5 star taskmaster from 1 Feature Grand master Crys.. (300 units).
I also have an awaken gem ready for him.

Altho i have tried to play with him alot but seems like he needs to be awaken to get his full potentiel and dmg output.

I think i play him right but im unsure due he aint awaken yet.
I like blade and his abilities but i dunno if blade wud be better or Taskmaster is better.

About me:
Uncollected and waitng for 5.4
I have killed all events so far (except LoL)
I consider myself fairly skilled player
But i dunno if i shud try wait to pull blade or is Taskmaster considered a better champ

Comments

• TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Congrats on the pull. Blade is way better than Taskmaster in my opinion. Let's see what others say.
  • I feel too that blade is better due is reg, and other ability.
    But i just saw a video of Tastmaster and he seems pretty awesome
  • cud still use some advise for those WHO have both
  • I have blade and others have taskmaster. We have come to the conclusion that blade is way better and will rank 5 my 5* blade and other wont even rank 4 5* taskmaster
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    edited December 2017
    @CYNDRDBODY thx for info.

Prob gonna stay at r2 ´for now.. and i gonna save my gem for blade =)
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Blade is way better than Taskmaster. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Taskmaster is a thrash, he is great but not as great as Blade
  • bloodyCain wrote: »
    Blade is way better than Taskmaster. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Taskmaster is a thrash, he is great but not as great as Blade

Thx for advise aswell.
    I dont have blade why i need info about him. I only saw videos about him.. and there aint many about taskmaster yet.
    And only thing i can compare is the abiliuty and dmg output..
    I founded a r5 taskmaster and r5 blade to compare.. the dmg aint bad at all on taskmaster but i dunno the mastery setup or synergi.. but a r5 blade did 450 + combo to kill Winther and taskmaster did around 350 if u play him right and if not it was around 550 hits..

• theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Save for Blade.