**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R5 champ!

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
Finally finished EOP after completing a double juggs run! Pulled a mystic gem and it was a no brainer! Amazing damage and amazing utility! Monstrous on defense if the opponent doesn’t have proper counter!
Luckily pulled him the featured but failed to awaken him from the crystals so popped in a generic( totally worth it!) and poured all sig stones i could find into him!

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome!

I took him up as my 3rd R4 for paragon. Still learning how to play, but he’s so much fun!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Riptide said:

Awesome!

I took him up as my 3rd R4 for paragon. Still learning how to play, but he’s so much fun!

Yes very fun champ! And yea his playstyle is pretty new and I’m getting used to it as well!

Congrats!!🥳🎉🎉

Thanks!🥳
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 222 ★★
    Congrats, you deserve it!
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Congrats!

Congrats, you deserve it!

Congrats!

Thanks!😄
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Congrats🍑
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Is he that good? only managed to pull a 5* so far, still havent ranked or used him tough

Congrats🍑

Thanks 🙏
    SuelGames said:

Is he that good? only managed to pull a 5* so far, still havent ranked or used him tough

A powerhouse! Can pick immunities, deals big yellow and red damage, amazing regen, counters annoying indestructible, unblockables, unstoppable and immortality buffs, perfect blocks, resistances the list goes on and on
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Congrats. He is probably one of the few champs I would say can be Herc's successor in terms of power level

Congrats. He is probably one of the few champs I would say can be Herc's successor in terms of power level

Won’t say a successor but he comes pretty darn close with the big numbers he can produce. He definitely has more utility than herc but herc has that friggin immortality that is pretty much all the utility he needs with those big numbers😅
  • SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    Congrats!!! Absorbing Man is a beast in a lot of things. Definitely worth the rank up. Wish I had him though.
    SpaceCorp said:

Congrats!!! Absorbing Man is a beast in a lot of things. Definitely worth the rank up. Wish I had him though.

Yea he’s a blast!