**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battlegrounds Quests Disappearing

AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi everyone,

So I had my 4 battlegrounds quests yesterday night as usual, but this morning when I started doing them I realized that I only had the "Play 3 battlegrounds games" one and the other 3 were gone.

Did anyone experienced the same thing?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 197 ★★
    All 4 were gone in my account
  • JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Same here. Had 4 available then down to 1 mysteriously
  • Hey there, could you confirm for us what version of the game you're on and, if possible, share a screenshot of what you're seeing and which ones are showing for you? It may seem trivial, but the info can be helpful for an investigation.
  • AntoseumXAntoseumX Posts: 31

Hey there, could you confirm for us what version of the game you're on and, if possible, share a screenshot of what you're seeing and which ones are showing for you? It may seem trivial, but the info can be helpful for an investigation.

I'm on a Huawei Mate 20 lite (Android) with the latest update of the game, "version 1268372" in game.

As for what I see, it is simply my "Battlegrounds Quests" section but empty, when yesterday there was four quests. Also, I was able to complete the "Do three Battlegrounds" quest if it helps.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 209 ★★

Hey there, could you confirm for us what version of the game you're on and, if possible, share a screenshot of what you're seeing and which ones are showing for you? It may seem trivial, but the info can be helpful for an investigation.

IPhone XR, game version 38.1.0 / 38.1.1 , got 4 objectives on Wednesday, on Thursday won 1 match (got 1 objective), today I found only one objective (complete 3 matches), lost totally 400 trophy tokens

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    I'm on a Samsung s22+ & been looking at this timer count down since battlegrounds started yesterday. Never received any 2 day

Edit- just updated to 38.1 & still nothing
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    @Kabam Zibiit i have version 38.1.1 and i’m having the same issue. You can see it says i only did 1 fight but the other objectives aren’t there

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Its been over a day and a half since the bg season started and the objectives have been missing and no comment from any mod. Moreover its been 24 hours since i raised a ticket regarding the same and am yet to hear back from the support..some game you guys are running

Its been over a day and a half since the bg season started and the objectives have been missing and no comment from any mod. Moreover its been 24 hours since i raised a ticket regarding the same and am yet to hear back from the support..some game you guys are running

Last season it took a few days but they eventually gave 1200 tokens to everyone.
    Hopefully they will do this again and find the origin of the problem in time for next season.
  • Smeagz23Smeagz23 Posts: 98 ★★
    Just refreshed and same thing..

• gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    Same problem here. No special objectives first two days and now only two.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Any update on this?

Any update on this?

Nothing, I hope we will at least get the same compensation as we got last season...
  • _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 214 ★★★
    I'd settle for them saying they will actually fix it before the next season. Seems like a shifting in when the objectives appear so it's not at the exact time the season starts would fix it.

Its happened every time I believe so far. I'd rather the quests carry on and be unattainable during off-season than always fail when the season starts.