**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Battle grounds is so bugged

2 times this has happend, I finish the match in under 40 seconds and then I get to the screen and it tell me that I didn't do any dame and I died immediately as soon as I entered the match so it gives me 0 points when I could have won the match.

Comments

• Angel_xxl1Angel_xxl1 Posts: 7
    edited March 2023
    Well i havev just played the battleground ... won the match with 98% of life and at the result the game say to me that i did loose with 0 % of life . I was playing the torch against bishop . This is not the first time it happened 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Here's a suggestion, why don't you all just quit playing it? It's painfully obvious they aren't fixing anything but odds are they will if you all just quit beating your heads against the wall and force them to fix it...
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    It’s a garbage node, I’ve had so many issues with it since the beta and it’s declining monthly.
    It was so much fun and had potential, but Kabam happened with their wonky coding, now it’s a source of pain and frustration.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★

Well i havev just played the battleground ... won the match with 98% of life and at the result the game say to me that i did loose with 0 % of life . I was playing the torch against bishop . This is not the first time it happened 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

What was your tactic for this matchup? I've never seen Torch take down a Bishop that has any attack modifiers. Torch is all energy damage giving him a ton of prowess which turns into power overload, which will consume the prowess and feed it back to you with scaled damage.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Here's a suggestion, why don't you all just quit playing it? It's painfully obvious they aren't fixing anything but odds are they will if you all just quit beating your heads against the wall and force them to fix it...

This is what I've been saying and disagreed with to oblivion....

As long as enough players continue to do the content, then the data will show that regardless of how bad it is bugged, messed up, or terrible it is must be acceptable to players as they are still doing it.

We can keep complaining about it, but until the data shows the sentiment, there's no motivation for Kabam to actually do anything meaningful.
  • Gunners1986Gunners1986 Posts: 8

• Gunners1986Gunners1986 Posts: 8
    edited March 2023
    I won first round waited for second round diidnt happen and then it auto forfeited the match and gave the victory to the other guy kabam sort this mess out
  • Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    Hello kabam

• Yasmin_SerenaYasmin_Serena Posts: 12

Same here
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 165 ★★
    Same for me, so much frustration, everyone should stop paying for that sh*t. I stopped few month ago and at least I feel good to not participate in that robbery.
    Hi didnt have any tactic ,but i won this was the matter . And the problem is that i have lost . knowing that i won lol
    But i can tell you that i didn't let bishop using his sp2 or 3 and most of the time he was releasing his sp1
  • At01At01 Posts: 2
    I've had this issue since January and get the same response every time I report it. Lost so many matches and elders marks to it.
  • noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    This is serious gameplay issue I wish they had fixed the bugs before running another season, clearly its a mess.
  • BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119

:/
  • BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119
    and the worst thing is that there is no (compensation) for 2 seasons for this, you can stand at the same rating for almost an hour and waste your time. Mcoc R.I.P
  • BabalenkinBabalenkin Posts: 13
    Also this, after just killed the defender:

As long as enough players continue to do the content, then the data will show that regardless of how bad it is bugged, messed up, or terrible it is must be acceptable to players as they are still doing it.

We can keep complaining about it, but until the data shows the sentiment, there's no motivation for Kabam to actually do anything meaningful.
    100%
  • Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Posts: 54
    I'm still experiencing this bug too. Can't be bothered to persevere this season. BG is broken. I'm out.
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 133 ★★
    ae
  • DeremusDeremus Posts: 133 ★★
    Just straight annoying now

100%
  • pekaestefanopekaestefano Posts: 10
    Still no response of Kabam on all these issues? 🤔
    Got a new one today for this List … finished first match (didn‘t cancel) - and the game finished the match with 0:0 and a win for the other guy 🤔
    Also -in Matchlist he was Bronze I … and in the match he was Silver III … lol
    However - if it is a Bug, a new kind of modding or a technical issue … it should not be at the expense of the player.
  • pekaestefanopekaestefano Posts: 10

My god ... this time won the match , get disconnected and start the same match at the beginning ... won but the gae say " time out" and i lost ..... WTH khabam ??