**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think would be the best champ in the game if…

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
Herc is obviously one of the best champs in the game with great damage and alot of utility and i think what makes him better than champs that can deal more damage than him is his immortality that pauses when hitting the opponent.
Who do you think can dethrone herc if they had the same immortality buff?

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★

Herc is obviously one of the best champs in the game with great damage and alot of utility and i think what makes him better than champs that can deal more damage than him is his immortality that pauses when hitting the opponent.

Not that much utility. No immunities, no debuffs, a few buffs and big damage
    I’d say immortality is all the utility he needs with that big damage; he finishes up the fight before the immortality expires, so extremely high damage is also a huge utility
    Kraven gets an immortality buff with a synergy, but he still sucks lol. Herc's dmg is definitely a big part of his utility, agreed.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,520 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

That’s all he needs. Infuriate allows you to bait opponent specials easily and intercepts become the easiest thing in the game. Herald plus his natural resistances make him very suicide friendly and then the immortality buff just does everything else lol. He’s probably one of the simplest champs in the game
  • LordIgorekLordIgorek Posts: 60
    Kingpin
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★

seeing as how quake and ghost are already better if they had an immortality buff they’d be even more op than they already are

Yea it would be crazy! Imagine it on kitty😂
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Ghost with immortality would be a nightmare
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    If the game was working as intended? And by whose intentions and is it intentionally working this way?

But seeing as you posted this with best intentions, I must say that if OG Ghost Rider had some form of immortality, he might even make it to Beyond God tier
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,490 Guardian
    Emilia90 said:

That’s all he needs. Infuriate allows you to bait opponent specials easily and intercepts become the easiest thing in the game. Herald plus his natural resistances make him very suicide friendly and then the immortality buff just does everything else lol. He’s probably one of the simplest champs in the game
    Yo, your infuriate makes intercepts easy? Can you share some of that AI with me? 90% of the time when I place the infuriate, the AI decides to become really unpredictable. Sometimes they'll play into intercepts and other times I'll dash back and they'll throw a light and then intercept me 🤣

Because of that I mainly just use infuriate for easy special intercepts.
    Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

Yo, your infuriate makes intercepts easy? Can you share some of that AI with me? 90% of the time when I place the infuriate, the AI decides to become really unpredictable. Sometimes they'll play into intercepts and other times I'll dash back and they'll throw a light and then intercept me 🤣

Because of that I mainly just use infuriate for easy special intercepts.
    When i place infuriate i get like 2-3 intercepts and after that the AI starts to intercept me😂
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    OG Hulk would be nasty.
  • SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73
    I might be biased on this but I would say my man Mister Fantastic. One of my personal favorites and could dethrone Hercules. If not him, then easily Galan, but I'm keeping my word for Mister Fantastic.
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★

#UNITMAN
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,037 ★★★★★
    I'd say Immortal Hulk, as he'd get two immortalities (and most likely more since his original immortality would probably reset by then before you die).
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Doom
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,037 ★★★★★

Doom

Doom cycle with immortality? Could it ever end?
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,141 ★★★★

I’d say immortality is all the utility he needs with that big damage; he finishes up the fight before the immortality expires, so extremely high damage is also a huge utility
    To get to his immortality you have to die, so either you die on purpose just to get that, which (FOR ME) sucks, or you die on accident which also sucks, so why would have to loose to get best out off a champion?
  • LickyLicky Posts: 303 ★★
    Hulkling, especially in defence he would be such a pain without a counter

#UNITMAN
    He’s already immortal, he has a passive indefinite immortality😂

To get to his immortality you have to die, so either you die on purpose just to get that, which (FOR ME) sucks, or you die on accident which also sucks, so why would have to loose to get best out off a champion?
    No one dies on purpose🤦 sometimes u make a mistake and sometimes the nodes have some kind of direct damage.
    Won’t you avoid galan’s harvest damage if you could?
  • noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    Nick Fury,
    Dude has decoy and second life, just give this man an Immortality shield.
    noclutch said:

Nick Fury,
    Dude has decoy and second life, just give this man an Immortality shield.

That would be insane 🤩