**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Happy March, Summoners; Welcome to Danger Room!

12346»

Comments

• tron2050tron2050 Posts: 41
    Have a look at these nodes.
    No one can clear this.

• Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    There is a problem with inviting friends to incursions it keeps saying your inviting them even when the aren’t online and it will not let you choose a level if you press find a partner or go solo once you have already tried to invite friends

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Is the legend title available during the whole month ?
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Not a fan of incursions, but I kept an open mind. That being said, I seriously hope that this will NOT be the new meta for side quests.
  • othmankothmank Posts: 14
    Dear Team,
    I am Currently exploring threat level 6, currently in zone 14, does the level 6 threat level reset after 7 days or can we explore it over the course of a few weeks? Please let me know, thanks! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

P.s any tips??

Blast it with
    CGR?
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    If you read the first post, it says only thread levels 1-5 reset weekly…
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 313 ★★
    New post title : Happy March, Summoners; Welcome to Grind Room! :lol:
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★
    Wow, this is tedious, but one good things is, ik good on doing incursions for the next year or so
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Upon reflection, now that this has been running for a couple of weeks, I am actually thankful for incursions to be the side quest.

I personally don't really enjoy the mode, find it tedious and something I prefer to do on a rare occasion to remind myself why I don't play the mode more.

That means I've basically sat on the sidelines and not really taken part. With that, and the mess that is battlegrounds, I've found myself playing the game significantly less then previous months.

The screen time report from my game device is significantly lower this month which for QOL that's a good thing.

• Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 535
    SQ version of Incursions? Sweet.
  • HazarethHazareth Posts: 15
    Just pulled 6* black bolt from the featured for the 3rd time over the course of 1 week (4th time overall). This with the announcement about eliminating revive farming options: rapidly losing interest in this game.
  • HazarethHazareth Posts: 15
    The only thing holding your spot is the mobile option. Good luck.
  • B_RatB_Rat Posts: 43
    Can someone tell me if I'm in a particular zone in sector 6, does it reset my progress in that sector 6 when the weekly timer resets?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,883 ★★★★★
    B_Rat said:

Can someone tell me if I'm in a particular zone in sector 6, does it reset my progress in that sector 6 when the weekly timer resets?

Yes
    wow, after basically 3 weeks of this i can confirm my fears, this EQ sucks
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Hope this helps some get to 25 easier :)

Best Zone 25 Team If You Are Not Running Recoil Tree!
    https://youtu.be/EOIfgylZi8I
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
    I played so little of Incursions the past couple weeks (never even touched last weeks) because of the grind that I'm going to miss out on what are the actual/best rewards of the event: the store.

That's on me, but it honestly was just too much of a too annoying grind that I felt it wasn't worth the effort.

I even tried to get Thronebreaker during this event so that I could have access to the better Thronebreaker rewards in the store - and spent more time and had more fun doing that than the Incursions.
    Anyone actually doing the last week’s objectives? This is the most i hated a eq in the 7 years ive played
  • BIG_ARGOBIG_ARGO Posts: 1
    This is alot lol
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    The only way I would play incursions again after this is if they kept the 5 minute refresh and allowed you to earn more rewards with shorter reset times or adjust it somehow so you continually get the rewards as you fight and don't have to keep replaying to try to get another zone for rewards but getting nothing more for doing the lower fights again.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Thank you for bad luck. @Kabam Miike 😭 I wanted to try the legend title I arrived at this room 22 with this terminal which is impossible to do I don't have the thing so 1700u spend in the void 😡

Team hercule prefight odin and Galan

Those node/champion combination are so stupid

Even with the infinite hack it will take hundreds of units to get past that champions

Kabam, time to review this
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Stellar said:

Those node/champion combination are so stupid

Even with the infinite hack it will take hundreds of units to get past that champions

Kabam, time to review this

The same for me bro look Above your message 😁
    When i see all this stupid nodes combination, it’s no wonder everyone take Hercules snd brute force the majority of fight
    Another exemple

You cannot even use the strategic movement because the furies trigger even if your attack whiff

sp1 impossible to dext and it takes nearly 50% of your life in your block

I stopped the incursion on room 22.
    There’s no fun or challenge here, only frustration. Hey kabam, this behavior of yours, in incursion is the same as in endgame content and explain why people prefer to farm thousands of revives to brute force their way through your content (with Hercules)