Carina’s Challenges v3

AustinU823AustinU823 Member Posts: 84 ★★
Just wanted to see where the playerbase is at with EoP challenges for no related reasons

Carina’s Challenges v3 80 votes

I did it thanks to revive farming
61%
FrostySTShortyHeraldofNoneTristanFeeney234smy168DragonMCOCGodrohrDuffMcGruffAustinU823SandeepSTheNepperMoosetiptronicPikoluPansKappa2gHavanaknightjohnlaw3742Dwhalen8554Maratox 49 votes
I did it WITHOUT farming revives
0%
I haven’t done it yet because I’m still farming revives
26%
Disbanded_pensChovnerege999menCupidAckbar67Wine_LoverWebby72Trafalgarwar96gforcefano_oRandom132Thanks_D19ILoveDrDoomAce2319Draconic_12gameingMightyDProtogenoiDixie_normas77RasenDouglas 21 votes
I’m not doing it because it’s too hard despite being able to farm revives
12%
allinashesrockykostonUsagicassidyElthanReignkingTWRenaxqqWeiCRawrasurusShadow_ShooterDerpyEagle 10 votes

Comments

• JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    There will be an even greater gap between the whales and everyone else now
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t have done it without farming
  • BulloneyBulloney Member Posts: 12
    Still spent units, but 4 hour potions and revive farming helped offset the cost.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★
    Time to rush as many of these as I can before April
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Hopefully they cancel this whole apothecary nonsense. Literally makes no sense considering the current state of the game. If not I gotta rush to complete the rest of the challenges
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★
    Axew said:

Hopefully they cancel this whole apothecary nonsense. Literally makes no sense considering the current state of the game. If not I gotta rush to complete the rest of the challenges

I'm pretty sure revive farming in early acts is going away regardless of anything. I think the best course of action is to advocate for improvements to the Apothecary. Maybe they would meet us in the middle somewhat, I'd personally be ok with adding an extra revive to Hard completion, so we could get 2 per quest.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Member Posts: 618 ★★★
    I did a mixture of both.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Revive farming certainly helped me save units, especially for those two objectives (Thunderbolts and Brotherhood of Mutants) where I didn't have any good champions. It was less of a focus for the other runs where I had better champions.

But I think the real unit-saver was that champion swap node in the middle. Being able to bring Hercules (right side) or CGR (left side) saved me a TOOOOOOOON of revives on those first four fights.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    I farmed energy in 5.3.6 and revives in 3.2.6 like a fkin braindead mf. Tbh, without those , it would take me a few more months before fully completing carina 3
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,099 ★★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

I farmed energy in 5.3.6 and revives in 3.2.6 like a fkin braindead mf. Tbh, without those , it would take me a few more months before fully completing carina 3

I would never have completed them without farming. And without farming for end game content, I have nothing left to do as I can't complete end game content without it.
  • IndominusrexIndominusrex Member Posts: 4
    They are so tight tight tight
  • G_S_HG_S_H Member Posts: 79
    I wouldnt have been able to do the Juggernaut run without them, since I only had a 5 star to do it I put a ton of time into farming revives for close to 2 weeks ahead of the attempt. I managed to do it with a good amount remaining, but still it took almost 60 revives. That's 2400 units just spent on revives if you were to convert it....thats not including health potions either so probably close to 3000+ units worth of resources for 1 run, thats $100 worth of items for a single run. theres no way I can justify doing these challenges if I cant farm revives consistently. If I were to do this 1 a day thing I could only get 14 more in overflow which means I get 29 free revives in total to do a eop run. That is almost impossible unless your running Hercules only with full synergy. This may end up being the end of mcoc, to bad to since I was really getting into it. Just got Paragon to, what a shame
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    Who can honestly say they didn’t do act 3 a little