**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Removal of Revive Farming and the Apothecary Discussion

Comments

• 11993451199345 Posts: 341 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    As stated in the original post, if you explore the Hard difficulty, there's a reward of 1 revive...
  • Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    JOKE94 said:

How can you introduce this change and leave LOL and Abyss as they are? They literally force you to spend hundreds of revives (especially with the carina challenges). Who can even afford to buy that many items with units?

That’s the point. They don’t want you do it for free. Seems like a great way to chase even more people away. Next up from Kabam, they will remove all ways to earn free units.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    16 pages of comments in a few hours.... yikes.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Its terrible, its horrible...
    Just make your peace with the game... Ride it out and when it stops being fun or feels like U can't keep up.. just quit it .. .at least that's what I'm gonna do.. no point on argueing or giving feedback on a decision that was taken without feedback.. this is a complete flashback from 12.0...
    I mean.. all this complaints and the increase on stash cap was a "scapegoat" for compromise...
  • GercasGercas Posts: 99 ★★
    edited March 2023
    Kabam they just don’t care man honestly, at least remove the limit we can store
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 341 ★★★
    Maybe the answer is not do Everest content that forces you to burn through a ton of revives/resources?? That's what I do. I'm 5 yrs in, 1 r4 6* away from Paragon, initial completion of 8.1 done, and I'm WELL aware of my limits...

To each their own, I guess...
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    This thread has shown me that a lot of "I, for one, welcome this long overdue enforcement of karmic justice" people know players that somehow no skill slopped their way through EOP, Gauntlet, Abyss, etc. by drowning the content in infinite revives that they got for nothing even though you would still need to use a ton of energy items to farm any significant amount of revives in a short time, but those lames also basically cheated by abusing the Humanoid Hack Hercules, again with no skill.

I wonder if they all know the same no skill dudes?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    So what your team "deemed a reasonable amount of consumable" per day is
    - 1 level 1 revive, 1 level 1 potion and 1 level 4 potion....

wow!! i am so excited by the perspective of being able to heal my apocalypse of 375 HP per day out of its 56 196 HP (nearly 150 potions needed to get back to full health...)
    I don't have the words to describe how i feel right now considering that information.

Just a question, why don't you replace revives and healing potions by their counterpart in %

Level 1 revive => revive a champion back to 10% of life
    Level 2 revive => revive a champion back to 20% of life
    Level 3 revive => revive a champion back to 30% of life
    Level 4 revive => revive a champion back to 40% of life
    Level 5 revive => revive a champion back to 50% of life

Healing potion level 1 => heal the champion for 10% of its max life
    Healing potion level 2 => heal the champion for 20% of its max life
    Healing potion level 3 => heal the champion for 30% of its max life
    Healing potion level 4 => heal the champion for 40% of its max life
    Healing potion level 5 => heal the champion for 50% of its max life

You could do that for Normal potions & revives, AQ potions & revives, AW potions and incursion potions & revives
This discussion has been closed.