**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hercules is silently nerfed?

Many people have said that Hercules has been silently nerfed including a youtuber, Prof Hoff, and I totally agree with it. If Kabam doesn’t want a biiigg downfall to MCOC, u must change this nerf back or fix it if it is a bug. It makes me want to quit, and I’m sure it makes many others want to quit. One example is…

I hope you fix this issue, people already do not like the revive farming nerf, so do not nerf Hercules, thank you.

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 622 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    If the nerf was "silent," how would we know what it was? Or did Kabam only tell a clickbait youtuber & no one else?
  • DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 279 ★★★
    I think the “nerf” in question is that a big part of Hercules is his survivability. I’d say that the recent changes to revives hurts him the most as a champion because he benefits so much, even from a 20% rev because of his immortality. That’s just my interpretation, but not sure what OP was talking about if it’s not that.
  • Clipz27Clipz27 Posts: 17
    edited March 2023
    (deleted)
  • Clipz27Clipz27 Posts: 17
    H3t3r said:

Clipz27 said:

The silent nerf is with Hercules Immortality ending by an opponent’s sp1 or sp2, according to most people that have claimed and commented on Prof Hoff’s video. However, I have not faced it myself, yet, but there are still mannyyy annoying Parry and input issues/bugs and u can’t deny it.

I can deny it. And here's immortality isn't paused during the opponents attacks. And Prof Hoff pr anyone that religiously watches him aren't the most trustworthy places of information.
    @H3t3r I said that you can’t deny the parry and input issues, and even kabam knows it..
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,635 Guardian
    Clipz27 said:

my bad people, i didn’t pay attention to what he was saying.. he said it was some unstoppable and/or unblockable node where Hercules has issues and now it doesn’t sound like a nerf to me lol, just need some other counter; hercules isn’t great for everything just like every other champ after all

Yeah I watched his whole video and was confused what the actual nerf was.
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 467 ★★
    Only one prof you cannot be trusted and that is Prof Hoff
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Aluminium tin foil hat time!!
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Keltan said:

Only one prof you cannot be trusted and that is Prof Hoff

Also Moriarty
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I won't say Hercules as a champion has been nerfed
    But it's quite clear that his immortality has contributed substantially towards this revives situation
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    Deepworld said:

I think the “nerf” in question is that a big part of Hercules is his survivability. I’d say that the recent changes to revives hurts him the most as a champion because he benefits so much, even from a 20% rev because of his immortality. That’s just my interpretation, but not sure what OP was talking about if it’s not that.

That's as logical as saying that the revive situation hurts Cyclops most because he's got no real abilities, and he gets killed a lot.
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited March 2023
    What nerf? U haven’t specified it yet, neither the YouTubers 🙄
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Why do players still trust prof hoff he has so many times created issues with false info and the silent herc nerf is one of the issues of being unreliable with info
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 357 ★★★
    The "silent nerf" that Prof Hoff is referring to is the overhaul of revive farming/Apothecary...
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    You lost almost everyone at prof hoff
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    It's not official until it's been announced in global
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
    I rather watch YouTube adds than prof Hoff videos. Watched a crystal opening once, took ten minutes to open one crystal, can imagine that all videos he spams onto that platform are no quality content. Quantity over quality
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    I could see maybe the AA reduction champs being put on paths to make Herc less effective as a silent nerf. Or if new champs have frequent AA reduction or buff removal defensive abilities.

But no one has proven this is more prevalent now than before, yet.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 464 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

I rather watch YouTube adds than prof Hoff videos. Watched a crystal opening once, took ten minutes to open one crystal, can imagine that all videos he spams onto that platform are no quality content. Quantity over quality

That man has close to zero quality content!