**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Man Thing or Scarlett Witch OG to r3 ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Both are duped . Scarlett Witch is at sig 60 . What would be a wise decision here ? I have QS at r4 sig 200 already , but not sure whether she will help me anywhere except monthly EQ to have quick fights .

Man Thing or Scarlett Witch OG to r3 ? 73 votes

OG Switch
79%
SIlverProfessorHeraldofNoneTristanCropDusterDragonMCOCCassyrcm2017EgretM4MoosetiptronicAmaadAkiraspiderbites0196Colinwhitworth69Grizzly_18Pikolu_Sham_PandingoUsagicassidyAyden_noah1GreekhitEwell65SSS69 58 votes
Man Thing
20%
phillgreenMaxtheSilentIvarTheBonelessPowerofpain1001RebarkHulkbusterN1FiiNCHAmit99SpecMFrostGiantLordmarshsTw1stedmemoryTnkeesmanPowerOfACandleDerpyEagle 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    OG Switch
    SW is great alone in BG.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    OG Switch
    SW will help you for Carina V.3 challenges 😉
  • Keil238YTKeil238YT Posts: 5
    OG Switch
    SW all the way. Man thing is good for BG and AW defense, but that’s really all I can think of.
    OG SW is amazing when high sig, especially with the quicksilver synergy.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 209 ★★
    Man Thing
    Man-thing is a good defender in bgs, brought me many wins during all the seasons. If you interested in playing bgs, that would be a good choice.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    Man Thing
    Man Thing is a great BG defender, and has better prestige than OG Scarlet Witch. Personally I think Man Thing has more utility, but Scarlet Witch wouldn't be a bad choice either
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Man Thing
    I think Man Thing has more reliable uses than OG SW. She is fun to play but she requires investment in her signature ability and even then there is the random element to her.
  • LetheLatteLetheLatte Posts: 112
    OG Switch
    Both are great, I side more with SW
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I knew this poll would go almost one sided.
  • Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    OG Switch
    After you get her to sig 200 she is an absolute beast, but is still ok at lower signs. Just play bgs and get her some sig stones.