**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Nebula HELP

Guys, i just pulled a Nebula 5*. Never heard of her and her abilities look pretty good... any tips on how to fight her and if she is worth taking to R3 or 4?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't take her past rank 2, she's pretty much a worse version of ultron. She has double immunities which is nice but her regen is negligible, her damage is not good and her utility isn't super reliable. You need to stack shock charges but in order to do so it leaves you open to lots of blocked hits. In high end quests like 5.3 and uncollected Eq a few blocked hits will kill you so she just isn't viable
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    You’re awesome, thanks! That’s super helpful. + i just finished trying her out ... and i agree, way too much block hits for her decent abilities to shine.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Worse version of Ultron...? LOL. For reference I have mine at 4/40 and plan to R5 her soon.

Hold block and build her charges. It maxes at 20. Once you have 20 charges start attacking. Right before you get to an L2 try to bait the enemy into a parry. Once you get a parry it will convert the charges into shock damage on your opponent... hit them with an L2 which doubles the stack of shocks to 40. Who is immune to shock damage? Then watch as you get 8K per shock...not much survives after that. But yeah...lesser version of Ultron.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Worse version of Ultron...? LOL. For reference I have mine at 4/40 and plan to R5 her soon.

Hold block and build her charges. It maxes at 20. Once you have 20 charges start attacking. Right before you get to an L2 try to bait the enemy into a parry. Once you get a parry it will convert the charges into shock damage on your opponent... hit them with an L2 which doubles the stack of shocks to 40. Who is immune to shock damage? Then watch as you get 8K per shock...not much survives after that. But yeah...lesser version of Ultron.

Fluffy Nailed it!!! Nebula is a devastating attacker!!
    Poison and Bleed Immunity
    Regen Capable
    Devastating Heavy Attack
    Potent Special Attack
    Power Draining
    Etc...

Sure, Ultron is a step up! But Ultron is in the Ultimate of Ultimates Class!

Nebula 5-Star!!!??? You lucky lucky ba$tard! Lol