**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android Users Being Locked Out on 6/2

When is Kabam going to tell us andriod users what it intends to do to make this right? They have acknowledged that we as android users were locked out of the game on 6/2 and as the guy who finished 804th in the featured arena I want to know what Kabam plans to do to make this right. Atleast an update.

Comments

• LogofaTLogofaT Posts: 5
    To offer a constructive suggestion, Kabam can refund units spent on pure skill levels 4&5 prior to 12.0. Obviously more would be needed to express remorse to all Android users, but I figure that could the ball rolling at the least.

What does that issue with pure skill have to do with the android lockout and @Knifes question?
    @Woolverine314 did you even read his post or just post random stuff?
    To be honest not as I am also an android use who suffered from lockout mised voddoo by 50k points, and I have no interest in getting units for pure skill back.
    So ok I understand your frustration on both ends but just wanted to sugest to not make propositions out of the blue.
    Just checked and yes its not out of the blue also on second reading accept my apologies on my angry side i somehow misunderstood your proposition. I somehow read that compensating pure skill could be a possible solution to compensate android lockout.
    I repeat, my apologies.
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    Good way to turn this chat into something else entirely though.
    Well done to the wolverine crew.
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    Android user also, still frustrated about being locked out of the game, may have only been for 6 hours or so but because of when I can get on the game resulted in my absence for about 17hrs
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Why make yet another post about this?
  • KnifesKnifes Posts: 7
    What is the news in all of the other posts @Deadbyrd9
    Mike said they are still discussing their course of action to fix this in another thread just like this one. Just look for the administrator tag
    thx
    I couldn't find the post otherwise I would send the link but that's the jist of it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Still no word from kabam on the issue
  • Yeah still no word on the issue...Pretty bummed, worked my schedule to make a run at voodoo, couldn't even make an attempt at him...im only level 48 so there was no way i could've caught up with my roster...was saving an awakening gem for him too so its kind of a bummer....
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    If anything even resembling compensation is made.....I will be hospitalized on the spot from a heart attack. Don't expect any wrong to be made right. If you have played this game for any length of time at all, you would know it basically takes a customer wide walk out to get even the slightest bit of apology or restitution. I was locked out of the game for just over 10 hours. 10hours is a lifetime when grinding arena. That's several million points. I missed SL because of issues outside my control. Then.... AGAIN, a few days later, connection issues (admitted and verified by Miike) cause the loss of several champs in AQ and AW, costing me revives and pots....and I honestly don't believe it will ever be addressed again or made right. Seriously hope I'm wrong, but extraordinarily unlikely. I wish us paying customers the best of luck with this extremely deserved "compensation" or, as I mentioned, I prefer to call restitution. That's much more fitting to what's really going on. Realistically, doing something about this would totally show the customer that Kabam cares. Customers really appreciate companies that care.....they tend to be more relaxed with their wallets...... Doing nothing but ignoring us is what we have come to expect, and that my friends is just plain sad......among other things.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    They well, as they have done for the last couple months, do nothing and wait for the player base to forget about it and continue putting out bugged, game-breaking patches.

Is there anything that points to anything else?
  • We have commented on this in other threads, but I'll let you guys know here as well:

We're still investigating who was affected and how much before we start making any decisions on what to do. It's not as simple as "it was all Android users", because it wasn't, and it affected different players in many different ways, so we're gonna make sure we look at the whole situation first.

We'll keep you guys updated as we get more information.
    We have commented on this in other threads, but I'll let you guys know here as well:

We're still investigating who was affected and how much before we start making any decisions on what to do. It's not as simple as "it was all Android users", because it wasn't, and it affected different players in many different ways, so we're gonna make sure we look at the whole situation first.

You guys have had plenty of time to figure it out.
  • Jaded wrote: »
    We have commented on this in other threads, but I'll let you guys know here as well:

We understand why you would think that, but while it's been more than a couple days, that's not actually more than enough time. Pulling data on that many users is neither quick, nor easy. Our team is working as fast as they can, but analysis of those kinds of numbers and stats is not fast.
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Jaded wrote: »

We understand why you would think that, but while it's been more than a couple days, that's not actually more than enough time. Pulling data on that many users is neither quick, nor easy. Our team is working as fast as they can, but analysis of those kinds of numbers and stats is not fast.

how come every ticket i submitted about it was automatically closed
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    DONT DO ANYTHING Miike mate.

I am not IOS and it didn't affect me, and I didnt get Voodoo....on the other hand it affected other members and they still manahed to get him.

Those who missed just didn't do any extra grinding and probs expected hand outs.

All it did was make every alliance have issues with war etc, but I don't even see it as a big deal.

Don't be pressured into giving out stuff just because some are expecting things handed on a plate.

Figuring out who was effected is step 2 in this process. Rather step 1 is what to do for those effected. Regardless of the amount of people. So information on what the plans are is what people want to hear. If we have to wait weeks for your team to figure out who was effected but knew what the plans where once that was figured out we would drop it...
  • ManumanaManumana Posts: 8

Figuring out who was effected is step 2 in this process. Rather step 1 is what to do for those effected. Regardless of the amount of people. So information on what the plans are is what people want to hear. If we have to wait weeks for your team to figure out who was effected but knew what the plans where once that was figured out we would drop it...

Not necessarily. Lets say they think this impacted an average of 1 player in every 10 alliances. They would think it didn't have much impact on alliances, and the only thing they need to compensate for is Android users that missed out on 5-10 hours of play time. Instead they do their research and find out that this impacted an average of 10 players in every alliance. Now they feel like they should send compensation both for time lost, as well as for lost rewards from AQ/AW/Alliance events.
  • ManumanaManumana Posts: 8
    DONT DO ANYTHING Miike mate.

I am not IOS and it didn't affect me, and I didnt get Voodoo....on the other hand it affected other members and they still manahed to get him.

Those who missed just didn't do any extra grinding and probs expected hand outs.

All it did was make every alliance have issues with war etc, but I don't even see it as a big deal.

Don't be pressured into giving out stuff just because some are expecting things handed on a plate.

I do use iOS, so it didn't effect me. I did get Voodoo, but I had to work my butt off to get him. If I had lost out on 4 hours of grind time, there's no way I would have.

Those who missed out, very possibly had a roster that allowed them to get Voodoo by working hard the entire time, but with the down time, were unable to do so.

As for AW, etc, that's not a big deal to me either. I'm in an alliance that runs 2 bgs, and I often opt out. That said, Kabam still needs to do right by the players that do care about those things.
  • BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    I had school that day, was grinding for SL. GMT+1 or summer time GMT+2 idk. Friday is a chill day for my class so I pretty much just play the game all day. I lost about 2m worth of grind time (avg 440k/run and 1 run through my 5*s to add up to 2m). I still got SL at the end, put over 9.2m into this arena. Sacrificed sleep to get there. During the downtime I rarely tried to login, I just chilled on LINE and waited to hear from others if they're able to login haha. Take that into account from the data you're pulling please. @Kabam Miike
  • VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42

Now I would like to know what criteria will you use to decide how much each player was affected. Based on my time zone, this affected me for about three hours, but for most of the guys in my alliance it was for about five. Fortunately we had decided to skip war that day.
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    Well no offence to the game mods, exactly how are you gonna determine who got effected? As you are pretty sure that it wasnt all android users. Cause i got effected in real. But for say, i wasnt active that day. So actually how are you gonna determine i got effected or not? And another thing is, suppose you think and announce that some specific handset or version of android was effected, but i (maybe as a whole lot) am not in that group, but actually i were effected, then how can you solve it?
    I am not asking for any specific compensation, but i really found it very illogical that you are trying to find out who got effected, how got effected.
    Or i may predict that finally an energy refill is coming as compensation as everyone generally lost those energy bar lol.
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    edited June 2017
    Sorry guys for posting again, prev one was for game mods, this one for us.
    I have seen people complaining a lot about alot of things, that kabam doesnt give this, kabas does gives absurd offers, kabam give everything to the high rollers, etc etc
    We are still here, as we all know what happened before and what are coming in future, why just keep asking guys. Just chillout. We who didnt got voodo(though i have him already) for sure kabam isnt giving it for free. The most may come a crystal says "guranteed 2star, higher chance of 3star or 4star SL or Voodoo". And i guess i dont have to speakout whats gonna we get from there.
    So as we are here for the love of the game, forget about all these, keep moveon guys. Dont keep asking to someone who had to say while a new update came (11 or 12 th maybe) "We heard you."(finally) or you may keep ask till 24th patch to come when they repeat the same quote.
    Mike don't feel pressured to give us anything just do what is right. I submitted a tix the morning of 6/2 saying i was grinding for sl and couldn't do arena. I finished with 8.46 mil for SL one round away from getting him. In the time it took me to send the tix that morning i would have fought several fights. For the IOS user thinking i am looking for a handout i am not. I am looking for kabam to acknowledge that some users had an unfair advantage during that arena and had it been an even playing field i would be fighting with my r5 SL already. I do look forward to see what Kabam does to make this right.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you are still looking into this @Kabam Miike
  • And it has passed 5 days, quite more than a couple days...
This discussion has been closed.