**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Why !! We are in map 6 @Kabam Miike !! This is ridiculous!! Need 30 min timers
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    After 3 years they still have no clue. y71cgqr1yrd8.jpeg

Trueeee
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    ka49czxki9b2.png
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    if this isn't fixed before maintenance, it's going to really mess up our Map 6 run.

Plz fix or give 30 min timers.
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Naaah, first world problem is that I got hulkbuster and beast out of two consecutive 5* crystals... Bugged game feels like torture, although they’re approximately same level...
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike thanks for closing my post without explaining the situation, luckily for me you're kind enough to post on this post. When can we expect this problem to be resolved?

Well, when there are multiple threads on a subject, we choose to answer the one that is most constructive, and tend to delete the ones that are completely non-constructive.

We are currently working on the situation, and will try to resolve it ASAP.

Thx
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    If we had the choice between the game functioning longer than a few days or a 6* crystal....
  • My network is fine on my phone but the game is really going off with the connection that its giving out cause it keeps popping up every time I am opening crystals. I don't even wanna do arena right now since its like this
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Kabam took all the money Modok and Ice Phoenix made and left for the bar...
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    I mentioned hamsters, guess I must have rattled the cage ;)
    OK thanks for the info.
  • Kabam my internet connections seems ok..but the game says problem connecting to network..so i guess you have issues again right?emergency maintenance again is it?
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Just when I thought the issue was finally on my side. At least the issue is “ known” so I can stop rebooting my router. Bleh
  • I think we should call the servers Quake, because once they go there's several aftershocks. 😂
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    This has gotten ridiculous. Just took down mordo in AQ and of course disconnect. Hopefully they will finally compensate everyone for their lousy servers.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Is there maintenance tonight ??
This discussion has been closed.