**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    it"s funny the game operates properly and has no connection issues when they put up their deals that they want you to buy.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    This has gotten ridiculous. Just took down mordo in AQ and of course disconnect. Hopefully they will finally compensate everyone for their lousy servers.
    They stopped compensating for that... mostly due to people taking advantage of it but mostly because they couldn’t keep up, these crashes are every other day now. This one is just game wide.... they will blame your ISP, device or something else that is your fault....
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    So 8+ hour maintenance not long ago and nobody thought to say hey let’s fix the servers. All about the money 5ipzmkt822lk.gif
    Well I guess we are the idiots who continue to fuel your greed.
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Can’t even get in now
  • FabiusBR wrote: »
    Criticism from customers is generally considered constructive, and instructive, by most legitimate businesses, Mike. Whacking threads because your customers are upset and express it is not constructive.

He has the worst customer service i have ever seen. That's why i never feel sorry for him. Plain awful and empathetic
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hope they will get it up before maintainence starts so I can get my Uncollected crystal today.
  • Mcord117 wrote: »
    Just remember 5.4 tomorrow. Should be fun watching the s hit the fan

I forgot about that. It's going to be a mess tomorrow.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Just had a thought, wasn't there these kinda connection issues last time there was a deal on potions and revives in the store.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Nerfbat73 wrote: »
    The game is not currently in maintenance, but we are looking into some slow downs going on.

Your game is a joke. Every time i try to grind arena your game goes down. Why cant it go down when I'm asleep and not in the middle of grinding. There's probably tens of thousands that are sleeping as we speak that will never be effected by your continuous timely outages.....
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Over an hour left before the 8hr swap out on the modok thing when i tried to get on, and the stupid servers have been down.

Now im watching it tick down and will be irked if i miss this round because of this.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Hope at least you will skip manteinance...
  • Nerfbat73 wrote: »
    The game is not currently in maintenance, but we are looking into some slow downs going on.

Slow downs......really. So I suppose a tree isn't rooted to the ground it's just really slow

This was posted before the situation escalated. Many players were still able to complete fights, and continue in the game at that time. Since then, the situation has changed.

Also, Walking Palm Trees are believed to be able to move on their own by growing new roots! There still some debate on it, but rumor has it they can move about 2 cm a day.[/color[

Lmao. There’s the problem. Doesn’t even know how to properly code a color into vbulletin forum. I’ve been doing that for 10+ years. Trying to figure out how he got a modship. Lol.

Lol!!! Smh
  • Dwark wrote: »
    This has gotten ridiculous. Just took down mordo in AQ and of course disconnect. Hopefully they will finally compensate everyone for their lousy servers.
    They stopped compensating for that... mostly due to people taking advantage of it but mostly because they couldn’t keep up, these crashes are every other day now. This one is just game wide.... they will blame your ISP, device or something else that is your fault....

Im just getting confused about ER maintenance,,whats the purpose of weekly maintenance?!kabam is always like this everytime and yet we players dont have a choice but to wait til the game is ok again *sigh*..so tired of this ****
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    It’s [color]red[/color]
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    We need 30 min AQ timers
  • Disappointing, but what's new.
  • Nerfbat73 wrote: »

Slow downs......really. So I suppose a tree isn't rooted to the ground it's just really slow

This was posted before the situation escalated. Many players were still able to complete fights, and continue in the game at that time. Since then, the situation has changed.

Also, Walking Palm Trees are believed to be able to move on their own by growing new roots! There still some debate on it, but rumor has it they can move about 2 cm a day.[/color[

If only time could be spent on working to resolve issues instead off debating about palm trees.

If only forum moderators could fix server outages, or even had any access to the live server infrastructure to try.
  • botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    I was doing a legends run......FML

I am beyond upset at this. @Kabam Miike what happens with those who were going for a legends title?
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    Is there scheduled maintenance in a couple hours? I can’t get in to check past mail.
  • Game down....was hoping to be able to finish the grind for my 5* tonight... Looks like it won't happen
This discussion has been closed.