**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Battlegrounds: Addressing Concerns and Future Improvements Dev Diary

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,721 ★★★★★
    I have a small roster and it is made smaller due to ranking up same champs of different version.

Was there already discussion permitting multiple version of same champs?
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    I am glad that they are at least responding to all of the comments, but that means that nothing will be done either for this season or next season? I'm exhausted with still being in Bronze 1 ten days in since all I match up against is other paragons. Between lags, some shady players, and the need to win 3 in a row, it's not fun. Honestly it was better when it was just based on which tier you are in, not this joke based on prestige. But somehow that takes 2-3 seasons of Battlegrounds to fix? Just make it like the Gladiator circuit is, everyone in Bronze 1 battles everyone in Bronze 1. Same rewards, same bracket. Not sure why they can't at least try that for a season.
  • Has anybody here experienced to be paired to a enemy with advanced rank than yours. I've encountered it AGAIN in this season several times already.. Kabam fix this.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023

Search witymoose on YT and Watch DEATH OF KING WITY (600+ views already)

Why do you keep spamming this? Also, 600 views isn't actually a flex.
  • TheFlashy20TheFlashy20 Posts: 32
    With how the revive situation is going, I can’t wait to revisit a lot of these comments in the thread a couple of months from now. Can’t wait to follow up on the improvements lol
  • With how the revive situation is going, I can’t wait to revisit a lot of these comments in the thread a couple of months from now. Can’t wait to follow up on the improvements lol

Bruh's 5 posts are about a video. lol
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,907 ★★★★★
    That sounds like it's working as intended.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I also have a suggestion can be set up the possibility of using gold as energy for battlegrounds or be more generous in consumables such as deans or other special objects bg
  • CyrillFromTulaCyrillFromTula Posts: 43
    I progress in bg only if my opponent gives up. I get bg bug with 0 points and every fight my champ stands still because you broke controls. Standing still, while idoom hiting me in face with his unblockable special is really frustrating. Is it time to whine about compensation? Because the same issues i have in every game mode
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Please do a battleground legend part I can't take more than 80% on the passages I can't take any more...
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Hey Kabam,

After choosing my champion in Battleground, now the game is choosing my defender and my attacker !
    At least you could do the fight too and make it a win !

Didn't have time to choose my first defender, the game choose Mojo while my opponent had AA available...
    I choose Galan a attacker, i ended up doing the fight with The Thing !?! Guess who won ?

Second fight, same thing, didn't have time ti choose, the game thought Magneto would be the ideal defender
    Think about fixing that part of the game too while you are at addressing concerns about Battleground
  • Crazy every third game , there is a dc or a bug or fail inputs
    We need a serious i mean a real compensation here, not only for the items lost. But for the bugs.
  • mavDmavD Posts: 1

No Fight! Great!
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    edited April 2023
    @Kabam Miike has the team looked at what portion of the players are in each tier. Gold 1 - how many are paragon vs cav? And are a disproportionate number of paragons stuck in bronze 1? Absolutely no way that all/most of those “lower accounts” that made it to GC were cheaters. We’ve seen multiple good players say that their mini accounts are much easier to progress than their main. You get easier fights if you’re paired with other cavaliers than 16k paragons. I’d happily take only my 5* and match up against other 5* champs (and lower prestige). Every season in our alliance, most of the top BG players have 11-13k prestige and aren’t paragon. It’s not simply skill based, the lower accounts just get easier matchups. But it will take 2-3 seasons to make any sort of change? Why not just base it on what tier you’re in? Same rewards, same fights. Not 15k vs 15k prestige.
  • DevinLDevinL Posts: 4
    Fix your game dude couldnt pick my champs, draft, attack and defense. Wouldnt load into the match at all just force KOd me and sent me back to after match screen.
  • DanK_Is_Gr8DanK_Is_Gr8 Posts: 4
    How about A pop up when you have A victory shield to remind you to use it? I’ve had them and forgot to use them many times
  • IreachaizaIreachaiza Posts: 4
    I dont know how good this guy is, but i dont really think that he can finish havoc without any damage from his awakened ability and in shortest time.
    I dont know how good this guy is but i dont really think that he can kill havoc without any damage specially with hia awakened ability..
    I dont know how good this guy is, but i dont really think that he can finish havoc without any damage from his awakened ability