**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well, ugh, I mean this is not us feeling entitled or demanding, is it?!

This is them being incompetent.

Game's down again. Connection issues EVERY SINGLE DAY; emergency maintenance every other day. Their sycophants always say that the player base is just too spoiled and that we always demand instant gratification. But is it too unreasonable to ask for some consistency? Especially when so many events in this game are time-sensitive.

Comments

• IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    AMF wrote: »

Game's down again. Connection issues EVERY SINGLE DAY; emergency maintenance every other day. Their sycophants always say that the player base is just too spoiled and that we always demand instant gratification. But is it too unreasonable to ask for some consistency? Especially when so many events in this game are time-sensitive.

You do have consistency... Constant maintenance.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    edited December 2017
    The amount of time the game is down is irrelevant if people are still willing to pay, and people are paying through the nose
    I hope these figures aren't accurate, if they are.. SHAME IN YOU PEOPLE

https://thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/9653/marvel-contest-of-champions/

Sadly like every other game, no problems will ever need to be addressed as long as the new content pays the billz
  • AMFAMF Posts: 83
    Irohr wrote: »
    AMF wrote: »

You do have consistency... Constant maintenance.

LMAO!!! Okay, now I am 30% less upset.
  • puretexan_23puretexan_23 Posts: 27
    They should at least give a heads up.
  • I agree, a heads up is not asking for too much.