**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This month’s side quest has been….

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
What?

This month’s side quest has been…. 135 votes

Excellent
30%
danielmathAlexMiloDarkrider05KpthagreatSyndicatedtooblazedGarloyuwNEXTONChuck_Canuck75djr17RockyshockyPikoluDylanphileSmasherM86OGAvengerJollyHawkChaos_Emperor786YcatsHauntedbullet24 41 votes
69%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaHeinz11MagicBentonMpd1SligKaruseustotheendofDeemonbalaTheVyrusSundance_2099TatBosleycausticBluestoneCassyp01ariscane47SandeepSrockykoston 94 votes

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    The second option rhymes with hit.
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 544 ★★★
    Excellent

Sit?

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    I liked the incursions SQ. It wasn't hard. You didn't have to the harder sector to get the 6* AG. Lots of gold, good rewards in the store.

The best thing of all, it was new and different. Defeating Viv Vision in like 4 hits with Galan never got old.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,400 ★★★★★
    Meh
  • Excellent
    I actually enjoyed this months “SQ”. Incursions for me has always been a dying game mode as it just didn’t offer anything to enticing for the amount of time required. I actually got excited for it when the legends title/AG we’re given out. I saved my danger room tokens, bought revives, and went for my run!

I’d love to see incursions get its own “monthly update” that offers new hacks and desirable rewards. Basically just keep doing this style, but just re-skin it to fit the months events.

I.E April is sinister six, give us sinister incursions.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 739 ★★★

What?

swear to god i misunderstood it to monthly eq , which is absolutely *** ****. I like the danger room mode one . New hacks are really well designed , only drawbacks is it is related to boring relics thing
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I gave up by week 2. Haven't even touched the monthly, left my alliance after last aq and before this current aw season, my tablet tells me my usage was 43% down. Life is good again
  • Banhammer_steBanhammer_ste Posts: 62
    I think it fell somewhere between the two options 😂

Good on kabam for trying something different, good rewards but the objectives were insanely grindy.

They should have toned down the number of runs needed or they should think about making the higher level objectives count for the lower ones as well.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    Excellent
    It gave me 24 revives for future incursion zone 25 push, those revives will give me atleast 3 more runs. Unit saver! Big W.
    Just cleaned out the store with bunch of t2a t5b sigs gold t5b etc.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I would love to know who tf thought it's a good idea to lock the best stuff behind 25 randomized bosses, each of which can literally not have any way to be beaten, and that all in a gamemode that is littered with bugs, crashes and other performance issues.

It had a potential tho, I will give them that. The execution however...
  • BoogalooglerBoogaloogler Posts: 97 ★★
    @Demonzfyre was a fan, so obviously it was trash
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre was a fan, so obviously it was trash

@Boogaloogler 👍
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Excellent

So you agree it was Lit?
  • Why even make a poll if you’re not gunna do legit options?
  • Just_grindingJust_grinding Posts: 115
    It was fun to do it once. But ridiculously long to get through 10-12 rooms every 7 days. I gave up on the lower difficulties. Not worth the time. If they let you collect the lower rewards if you completed it in sector 5/6, it would have been decent.