**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Nerfbat73 wrote: »
    The game is not currently in maintenance, but we are looking into some slow downs going on.

Slow downs......really. So I suppose a tree isn't rooted to the ground it's just really slow

This was posted before the situation escalated. Many players were still able to complete fights, and continue in the game at that time. Since then, the situation has changed.

Also, Walking Palm Trees are believed to be able to move on their own by growing new roots! There still some debate on it, but rumor has it they can move about 2 cm a day.[/color[

If only time could be spent on working to resolve issues instead off debating about palm trees.

If only forum moderators could fix server outages, or even had any access to the live server infrastructure to try.

while i get your point, they can implement 30 minute AQ timers
  • 1nl7gd0mzqqv.gif
    hamsters dead again.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRGljemfwUE
    They are working on it.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    The game is not currently in maintenance, but we are looking into some slow downs going on.

Slow downs......really. So I suppose a tree isn't rooted to the ground it's just really slow

This was posted before the situation escalated. Many players were still able to complete fights, and continue in the game at that time. Since then, the situation has changed.

Also, Walking Palm Trees are believed to be able to move on their own by growing new roots! There still some debate on it, but rumor has it they can move about 2 cm a day.

Any chance Modoxs lab gets extended?
  • Voluntaris wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Also, Walking Palm Trees are believed to be able to move on their own by growing new roots! There still some debate on it, but rumor has it they can move about 2 cm a day.[/color[

If only time could be spent on working to resolve issues instead off debating about palm trees.

If only forum moderators could fix server outages, or even had any access to the live server infrastructure to try.

while i get your point, they can implement 30 minute AQ timers

Kabam can do a lot of things to compensate for the rash of downtime we've been having lately. Kabam Miike, on the other hand, can mostly just talk to us about it.
  • Lol if we are gonna be salty @Kabam Miike can be salty.
  • So i was running a 25% health a 30% health and attack and a 15% attack boost to 100% last 2 levels of uncollected event where do i go to try to get reimbursement of boosts
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Honestly kabam just take it down now since it obvious that it's going to bleed into the maintenance since this has been going on for an hour maybe more already and it's obviously not going to get any better until you shut it down then do your " maintenance"

You guys make a lot of money of us and as much as we appreciate what you're doing with this summoner appreciation event it's really pointless if we can't even play the game, it's pointless if you are insulting, it's pointless if you don't fix the servers bugs and controls issues and it's pointless if you're not honest with us.

The servers are terrible, the gamplay can be unplayable and your attitude and customer service leaves a lot to be desired. If you actively fix the game, be transparent with us and listen to us your standing with us will improve if you don't it will just get worse as your game circles the drain and you lose more players or another boycott happens.

It's not to late, something needs to be done and the sooner the better

if it stays down until maintenance, we better get 30 min AQ timers, otherwise won't be able to finish due to this "emergency maintenance"
  • How long does it take to get a game back up cmon @Kabam Miike
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★

AceDeMoN wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike thanks for closing my post without explaining the situation, luckily for me you're kind enough to post on this post. When can we expect this problem to be resolved?

Well, when there are multiple threads on a subject, we choose to answer the one that is most constructive, and tend to delete the ones that are completely non-constructive.

We are currently working on the situation, and will try to resolve it ASAP.

when do you think it will be up and running again, i need to get back to arenas

• rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    edited December 2017
    Is the 7-day calendar reward event going to be extended? Or will we get a free bunch of 5* shards as compensation (not too many, say about 2k to make up for the arena)? I am real pissed because I only get about 2 hours starting 7:00pm each day. I even had it all planned out for 200k points in the arena a day since i started behind, and now THIS.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    Honestly kabam just take it down now since it obvious that it's going to bleed into the maintenance since this has been going on for an hour maybe more already and it's obviously not going to get any better until you shut it down then do your " maintenance"

You guys make a lot of money of us and as much as we appreciate what you're doing with this summoner appreciation event it's really pointless if we can't even play the game, it's pointless if you are insulting, it's pointless if you don't fix the servers bugs and controls issues and it's pointless if you're not honest with us.

The servers are terrible, the gamplay can be unplayable and your attitude and customer service leaves a lot to be desired. If you actively fix the game, be transparent with us and listen to us your standing with us will improve if you don't it will just get worse as your game circles the drain and you lose more players or another boycott happens.

It's not to late, something needs to be done and the sooner the better

if it stays down until maintenance, we better get 30 min AQ timers, otherwise won't be able to finish due to this "emergency maintenance"

That's probably what's going to happen, or not depends on them.

So much for the whole it's not going to go down for maintenance eh Mike since that's exactly what happened.
    To be homest, Kabam is only this bad with this game. I dont understand why the old Star Wars game that shut down never had this problem.
  • FilmScorpionFilmScorpion Posts: 130
    edited December 2017

Lie.

I took this screen picture right now, two minutes ago, trying to open the game...

Screenshot_2017-12-13-09-41-01-151_com.kabam.marvelbattle.png

This is why I usually never bother to read any posts with orange font. They're always full of lies.

EDIT: looks like the picture didn't work. Nothing works around here. It's the opening screen, with the message "the contest is currently down for emergency maintenance". You all know that message... we see it all the time. Well, it's there now. So... "not currently in maintenance", you say?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    botonox03 wrote: »
    I was doing a legends run......FML

I am beyond upset at this. @Kabam Miike what happens with those who were going for a legends title?

Legends titles are not affected by Server Outages because we make sure to take the downtime into account when calculating your Legends Run time.

If you are doing a legend run and there is an outage does the time start again when you login next or the servers come back up? If you don’t know when the servers are up you could add a bunch of extra time to your run through no fault of your own
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 159
    Some people need to relax. If you were going for a Legends run, guess what, you're already too late. Even if you weren't, everyone else is in the same boat. If you're in the middle of a war, your opponent is in the same boat. Modoks lab is a bonus event. If you miss it, oh well, there's another one coming. It's just a game and for a lot of us it is a free game without ads. I understand some frustration for those that spend a lot. As for Mikes joke, sometimes humor is good. If you took offense, get over yourself. Comedy is about timing and his timing was perfect.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    And emergency maintenance maintenance extended into scheduled maintenance whoo kabam thank you and next time people tell you there's issues jump on them don't go " there's no maintenance we're just dealing with some slow downs."

Since it was obvious that it wasn't going to be fixed and it was obvious to many people that it was going to go down and go into your scheduled maintenance despite what you say, just fix the game and your servers already.
    edited December 2017
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike thanks for closing my post without explaining the situation, luckily for me you're kind enough to post on this post. When can we expect this problem to be resolved?

Well, when there are multiple threads on a subject, we choose to answer the one that is most constructive, and tend to delete the ones that are completely non-constructive.

We are currently working on the situation, and will try to resolve it ASAP.

When is ASAP? Its been an hour...
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

Lie.

I took this screen picture right now, two minutes ago, trying to open the game...

Screenshot_2017-12-13-09-41-01-151_com.kabam.marvelbattle.png

This is why I usually never bother to read any posts with orange font. They're always full of lies.

EDIT: looks like the picture didn't work. Nothing works around here. It's the opening screen, with the message "the contest is currently down for emergency maintenance". You all know that message... we see it all the time. Well, it's there now. So... "not currently in maintenance", you say?

Oh my, it’s almost as if he posted that when the game was having issues but still working for some, and before it went down for emergency maintenance.
    It had a lot of slowdown and wonky connections before it went down completely.
This discussion has been closed.