Options

Incursions side event refresh timer issue? Back to 6 days!

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,172 ★★★★★
Went to do threat level 6 after the update, when I previously tried a few rooms this morning and the refresh time on my champs is back up to 6 days. I thought this was still supposed to be 5 mins refresh until the end of the event.

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Jax can this be confirmed to be a bug or was it supposed to be changed?
  • Options
    Hey there!

We've brought this to the game team and hopefully we'll have more understanding of what's happening soon.

I was able to confirm this on my own device, but only after today's update. If anyone else is considering a last minute SQ run, maybe hold off on the update until we know more.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 540 ★★★
    I could have a concrete answer please all my messages remain unanswered thank you, do you find normal terminals like that on nick Fury in the danger room of 22 that prevents me from going to get the title of legend @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax ? Thanks

• Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

We've brought this to the game team and hopefully we'll have more understanding of what's happening soon.

I was able to confirm this on my own device, but only after today's update. If anyone else is considering a last minute SQ run, maybe hold off on the update until we know more.

Thanks!

Look My post just 5min i need asap..
  • Options
    VolatilityVolatility Posts: 25
    Shamir51 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

Thanks!

The other issue is that the 99 room modules from zones 1, 4, 8 etc are now only lasting 4 rooms.

New update, new bugs 😅
    Yep. I’d deem this bug the worse of the two to be honest. At least with the extended reset timers the runs themselves aren’t gimped. With expiring hacks it’s going to be much harder to make a zone 25 push.
  • Options
    @Standardman1989 why are you highjacking this post for your off topic personal run issue?

@Shamir51 I didn't know about that bug, that's enough to cancel a whole Danger Room push. I don't think the later rooms are possible without some heavy 99 room modules.
  • Options
    Sharaf1189Sharaf1189 Posts: 24
    New update, no planning how it would affect players and new bugs as usual, and I bought 4 or 5 of that piggy offer to stack revives and potions to do a run in the last day and this happen .... words to describe my feelings towards the game rightnow are not invented yet ... and yes I know it's my fault that I waited and it's my fault thet I updated the game ... SMH

Waiting for the ban for speaking my mind and sharing my frustration instead of giving a "constructive feedback" SMH again
  • Options
    Chovner said:

@Standardman1989 why are you highjacking this post for your off topic personal run issue?

@Shamir51 I didn't know about that bug, that's enough to cancel a whole Danger Room push. I don't think the later rooms are possible without some heavy 99 room modules.

You can't understand my problem you got the answer above so no need to take the lead
  • Options
    Chief_RedBeardChief_RedBeard Posts: 20
    Really frustrated here. Finished up a lower zone just now only to realize my best team is locked for levels 5 and 6…
  • Options
    Gh0st_R1d3rGh0st_R1d3r Posts: 5
    It seems to have been fixed except for any champs used before the fix. So my strongest team (including Herc) needed for Tier 6 is still locked out.

One step forward and two steps back
  • Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    This should really be addressed asap, a lot of people bought out store revives and been waiting to do the zone 25 push and now are being blocked out by this.
  • Options
    VolatilityVolatility Posts: 25
    Kabam Jax said:

Here with an update!

The game team has pushed a fix so that any champs that are used will now be appropriately impacted by the 5 minute timer. (effective to the end of the side quest)

If you have champs that currently have a longer than five minute timer and you're hoping to use them in your last minute incursion runs... Please use units to unlock them and our team will work to reimburse them after the conclusion of the event.

We don't have a timeline as of now, but we will know more once the event wraps up on Wednesday.

Hopefully this helps!

Thank you, the update is appreciated! Did the accompanying “99 zone hacks only lasting 4 zones” bug get fixed alongside it, or is that still in the works?
  • Options
    SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 51
    Kabam Jax said:

Here with an update!

The game team has pushed a fix so that any champs that are used will now be appropriately impacted by the 5 minute timer. (effective to the end of the side quest)

If you have champs that currently have a longer than five minute timer and you're hoping to use them in your last minute incursion runs... Please use units to unlock them and our team will work to reimburse them after the conclusion of the event.

We don't have a timeline as of now, but we will know more once the event wraps up on Wednesday.

Hopefully this helps!

Is there any chance we'll get these reduced incursion timers in regular incursions. The 6 day ones make everything painful and discouraging play
  • Options
    Sharaf1189Sharaf1189 Posts: 24
    edited April 2023
    There's another more important issue "the 99 rooms hacks from zones 1, 4, 8 etc are now only lasting 4 rooms only, can we please get an update on that. @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Here with an update!

Hopefully this helps!

And the boss hacks issue?
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 28
    Still got my top 3 attackers locked with the long timer ..
  • Options
    Darius7799Darius7799 Posts: 4
    Kabam Jax said:

Here with an update!

Hopefully this helps!

How about another issue that the 99 zone bonus hacks reduced incorrectly to last only 4 zones? Can you fix that alongside?
  • Options
    mohamoha Posts: 40
    Same happened to me , i unistalled the game and downloaded old version 38.1.1 from uptodown website
  • Options
    XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Posts: 43
    moha said:

Same happened to me , i unistalled the game and downloaded old version 38.1.1 from uptodown website

Did that help? Thinking about doing same to get boss hacks back to 99 fights again, can't do run if they only last 4 fights.
  • Options
    RockgRockg Posts: 7
    Shamir51 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey there!

Thanks!

The other issue is that the 99 room modules from zones 1, 4, 8 etc are now only lasting 4 rooms.

New update, new bugs 😅
    Same here