**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hyperion seems different

He seems to dash back slower and doesn’t heal as much. Is this yet another change no one was told about ? Figures

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    They love doing that.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Kabam silent nerfed all the time. I've play arena alot and with every update, some champ seem either better or worst. It's hard to justify buying unit for feature champ these days.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @BasicChamp they do not silent nerf. @Richcowboy888 he was healing more than he was supposed to because the the healing buff was activating willpower generating extra healing. They announced the change. Not a big deal really. Everything else is the same.
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    @LeNoirFaineant Which update:change-log are you referencing that announced an issue with WP & Hyperion’s regen/healing? I could only find issues with WP not triggering on some debuffs prior to 16.0. I don’t see any mention of an adjustment that would impact Hype’s healing rate. If it was a general fix, do you know any other champions impacted? Thanks if anyone can answer.
  • Mine heals great. So i have 99sig on one account and an unduped one on the other. The furies off heavies are basically the same. Why?
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    I believe his regen was buffed to 140 something per tick,
    Now i notice its 90ish per tick.
    I dunno if im correct or wrong ..
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    People actually used his regen? That's news to me.
    @ViperKingV I can't find it now but they said that the cool down timer after regen was acting like a debuff in that it was activating willpower and thus providing unintended healing. @Ketchup1791 he regens, why wouldn't you use it?
    Parry, heavy, parry, heavy, L3, dash back and hold. Isn't that hard.
  • He regen get me through map 6 by himself day 1 and too. It's one of the best. Gotta be skilled or you will get hit triggering it. He's a life saver
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Bet they won’t comment cause they know this isn’t in any change log
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    @LeNoirFaineant
    I re-read the changelogs back to 14.0. I couldn’t find anything related to Hyperion or cosmic healing buff. It’s easy to check if he’s healing 15% of his health, but it concerns me anytime Kabam adjusts something. They rarely fix anything without messing up 3 other things. Was it really just the Cosmic Healing cooldown timer? Let me know if you remember anything else.

Thanks

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Doesn’t seem to gain cosmic charges as quickly and they also seem to drop off much quicker. Also doesn’t seem to be proccing fury so much. Unfortunately I don’t have a huge sample of fights to back this up, what with the game being down most of the time.
  • Ou_YeahOu_Yeah Posts: 45
    edited December 2017
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    @BasicChamp they do not silent nerf.

They silent nerf masteries. Parry and dexterity are a shell of what they used to be.

Parry and dexterity were not really silent nerfs. Their lower potency was caused by the switch to diminishing returns in 12.0. Now they didn't explicitly say that parry wouldn't reduce the damage as much or dexterity would not increase crit chance as much as before, but you can pretty much infer that diminishing returns caused this.