Recovery time after a hit

MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
How many of you noticed the recovery time after a hit changing for a player and AI ?
The recovery time after a hit is increased for players , earlier it was so that after a special or an attack that pushes enemy away from your champ ,you could still be able to parry/block the incoming attack that enemy throws at you in retaliation. Now , not so much.
The recovery time for AI has decreased too much that now it can retaliate even between your attacks . Ever had the enemy launch a special between 2 hits of a heavy (no unstoppable or any buffs activated at that time) , earlier that wasn't possible but now it is .
All this leads to whether there was a post somewhere on the forum that kabam told the community about this and i forgot to read or they just didn't.

Comments

• LeanbisonLeanbison Member Posts: 130 ★★
    edited April 2023
    @MDx I think everyone has noticed. And to everyone saying the company should acknowledge it, just remember, they still call arenas player vs player.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    They will only acknowledge it when they are ready to offer compensation or have a solution for the AI already. Otherwise, it won’t help them admitting it. Or maybe, the devs that working right now are mostly new, and have only been playing the game for a couple of years maybe, and don’t know the difference that was maybe 4 years ago compared to now, lol
  • MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
    I think it's not kabam's fault , cu
    Leanbison said:

@MDx I think everyone has noticed. And to everyone saying the company should acknowledge it, just remember, they still call arenas player vs player.

Don't see the relevance of u stating they only see arena as PvP in this discussion?
    Also i think even kabam can't control this ai , they need new/better Devs working on it and they're not just ready to do that yet
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    MDx said:

I think it's not kabam's fault , cu

Leanbison said:

Don't see the relevance of u stating they only see arena as PvP in this discussion?
    Also i think even kabam can't control this ai , they need new/better Devs working on it and they're not just ready to do that yet

• VeryViciousVeryVicious Member Posts: 30
    I have been experiencing cases where I end a combo and go to parry and get hit. I know for a fact I was not late on the parry attempt. It is so intermittent so pretty frustrating. Lost a BG match this way recently. Not sure if I the only one noticing this as well.