**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Game is dropping again and again, this is making us lose hp in map 6!
  • Adrian920307Adrian920307 Posts: 15
    Same here, Mx
  • Kabam kabam.... prayers the only answer
  • *sigh* very frustrating its another er maintenance i guess right kabam?!i think this post will be locked again by kabam miike hehe..😀
  • Just like awhile ago its my internet connections fault?!tsktsk..
  • If your going to offer an online game makes your game connects to its players. Make sure you offer my taskmaster to since you make it unable for me to play
  • LEE94LEE94 Posts: 6
    Really starting to loose interest in the game ! The game is down more than we can actually play. Loosing out on our rewards and getting nothing back even though we spend money on the game... smh... disappointing!!!
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i just lost 50% of my health and lost another 50% just clicking start didn't even start the fight .
    truly kabam shoud make this a 15% or 10% health loss 50% is crazy especially when ur using just a revive and heal up followed with a crash > their own crashes
  • Yup! 🤬🤬
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited December 2017
    Yeah its bad and I have never complained here before. Give us the dollar crystal again I will happily pay for it don't have to be free. I'll give you a dollar. Since I lost out on getting 4* shards from modoks lab twice. Im 15 4* shards away and only time to play is tonight. Down twice. Give us that 4* crystal I'll happily pay for it. To make up for the 4* I have to now wait a day and a half for or longer cause of work.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    But think how fortunate we are that you can buy potions for up to 50% off to restore all that lost health!!!
  • Soooo....i tried to log one to my account and first was told to check my connection...then said i was logged on to another device then bamm!!! Emergency maintenance...so what im trying to figure out is why did the first 2 messeges show up? Can i get some help on the matter? Really would rather not have my account on someone elses phone and not know it.
  • Here it is again another er maintenance😂😂😂
    And i guess im not able to post?!nice..
  • So many bad connections and so much maintenance is going on that its hard to keep up with events going on that it really strikes a blow on the timer. Any thoughts on getting rewards on behalf of the lag happening? Curious
  • This can go on and on and on and on lol
    Yeah its bad and I have never complained here before. Give us the dollar crystal again I will happily pay for it don't have to be free. I'll give you a dollar. Since I lost out on getting 4* shards from modoks lab twice. Im 15 4* shards away and only time to play is tonight. Down twice. Give us that 4* crystal I'll happily pay for it. To make up for the 4* I have to now wait a day and a half for or longer cause of work.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Good news is it's down for everyone... so your not losing any time spent. Which means arenas scores will be lower...
  • DrewskiDrewski Posts: 27
    Third time.....
    .count'em......3 times emergency maintenance has put the game down just today
This discussion has been closed.