**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

We're looking into this right now. I know how frustrating this is, and we're very sorry about this. We're going to get this fixed ASAP.
    That's exactly what you said five hours ago. Didn't get fixed at all

The Servers were behaving as normal following the last Emergency Maintenance, but something seems to be acting up again. We're looking into it right now.

GIve out a 10$ 5* awakening gem crystal offer...this will help pay for the increase cost to your server-side infrastructure that you need to incur to handle this increased load. I think it's a good idea. :shrug:

I mean, how many times will simply restarting the servers work? You guys restart them, then everyone tries to log in and DDoSes you guys...then they go down...and so on. It's been happening a lot recently.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    Good news is it's down for everyone... so your not losing any time spent. Which means arenas scores will be lower...
    How is this good news, this is absolutely just plain ****
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Ridiculous.
  • Hi, Good day, Kabam! The server is down again...halfway of the 4* Arena grinding for starlord and the taskmaster, look like Kabam gonna give out the 4* starlord and 4* Taskmaster as compensation.. Guess that my Ultron will left a tick of blood on the life bar after the so called emergency maintenance. It is really annoying tho...
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    As title says.
  • I'm trying to finish the hotel events to get more 5* shards to make enough to get at least 3 champs in this event. I have two already except it was cage and rogue... Not my favorite but it builds me up to 9 5* champs... I wanna dupe one for crying out loud!
  • Its an emergency...
  • OmiSharmaOmiSharma Posts: 12
    What are you doing guys. **** kabam. We are doing map6 and losing hp without fight.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Good news is it's down for everyone... so your not losing any time spent. Which means arenas scores will be lower...

Brian grant is live streaming somehow while others are in emergency maintenance. So not everyone is out @Kingyakoopa
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Team_Sly wrote: »
    How is this good news, this is absolutely just plain ****

Of course it's frustrating... I wanted to finish my arenas in 2 days... But instead of staying up late. I can go to bed with no time lost. They did say they would figure out compensation. They always do.... But isn't everyone being to hard on them. It's like going to work and having customers complain about things that they obviously didn't see coming. Obviously it's not easy to be perfect. Nothing is...
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Miike - Hey Mike, this has caused me to lose my win streak in the 1/2* 5* shard arena, should I contact support?
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    um how am i and brian grant still in
    edited December 2017
    Stara99 wrote: »

Brian grant is live streaming somehow while others are in emergency maintenance. So not everyone is out @Kingyakoopa

Tell him to sit down and shut up... He's only making things worse... Is that the Brian Grant that went to jail. Former basketball player?
  • Game down again!!! Wow !! Not surprised anymore,we won't get any compensation for lost health on champs,no reduced timers,just a plain old 'sorry for the inconveniences we are looking into the matter's!! We playing map 6 idiots we cant play like this!!! Fix your game already!!!!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    If I was in OP shoes, I should be frustrated too. In fact I was thinking to take on the boss until last moment but decided otherwise.

In the previous round, the opponent mounted a late attack, disrupted by long maintenance and succeeded.

Since unscheduled maintenance hits quite regularly, I am keeping to the strategy to hit AW boss earliest possible.
  • BmanBman Posts: 217
    The problem
    Is Kabam doesn’t have ENOUGH SERVERS! They never really did. Kabam has given very little to NO compensation no matter the problem, or how long it lasts. Nobody takes into account that so many ppl can only play at certain times (like me) this is my arena grind time. Constantly screwed by server and stability issues!! Some say “only 1-2hrs no big deal”. If that was ur only time to play, u wouldn’t say the same. 95% of these issues happen during my available time. Kabam thinks no big deal. It is a big deal! All down time effects players. If u wanna hand out L1 healths, 1 revive? Keep it!!! Give out what u r costing ppl
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Servers are still down for me in uk this is getting out of hand Kabam Fox your servers and give the community compensation you got to be more interactive with the player base Thqnk you

• HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    y2hxd5msbkpr.png
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    How the you supposed to get rewards from events if you can't play them? How are you ment to get a champion in arenas if you can't play them!?
    not down for me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5I7SXus38g
    proof im live and healthy
  • This is madness, most of my guys are KO due to game dropping suddenly or have given up and slept, stuck in work, moved on to their daily life routines. Global allies are getting screwed over in map 6. We make free time during the day at certain timings and now it's all gone for a toss.
    not down for me

Well damn... carry on then fellas...
    not down for me

Well damn... carry on then fellas...

idk how everyone on faebook line whatsapp and here says its down
  • Drummer16 wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

We're looking into this right now. I know how frustrating this is, and we're very sorry about this. We're going to get this fixed ASAP.
    That's exactly what you said five hours ago. Didn't get fixed at all

The Servers were behaving as normal following the last Emergency Maintenance, but something seems to be acting up again. We're looking into it right now.

GIve out a 10$ 5* awakening gem crystal offer...this will help pay for the increase cost to your server-side infrastructure that you need to incur to handle this increased load. I think it's a good idea. :shrug:

I mean, how many times will simply restarting the servers work? You guys restart them, then everyone tries to log in and DDoSes you guys...then they go down...and so on. It's been happening a lot recently.

Why we need to buy it?!i dont think so..it has to be free thats for the compensation this day is full of surprising emergency maintenance though tsktsk
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have an idea... permanent 30 minute timers! I know that the game has been tuned to 1 hour timers whatever that means, but that kind of assumes that the game works lol.
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179

SL arena should be 2.5 and Taskmaster will be at 1.5m
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    edited December 2017
    This is crazy. Give us something one rank down ticket just something for items lost time lost energy lost. I would even buy the dollar crystal again cause I lost out on four star shards twice already which would have granted me a 4* if the servers were stable. I'll pay for a dollar crystal. One rank down ticket something. This is my only time to play cause of work so that 4* I was getting tonight has to wait for two nights. Ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.