**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• PavloPavlo Posts: 6
    Please don't give us 30 minutes timers, Kabam Miike told me that i don't like them, so that must be true.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Our request has been answered. Thanks for once.
  • Loss 50% health in AQ cuz of the Hamster servers fault is complete BS
  • please rush to solve a loging in problem
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    edited December 2017
    Are you able to compensate me for the down time? Sayyyyy 700k in arena that potentially ive lost out on due to the servers being down?. I wasted 2 whole days of my life trying to dupe my StarLord. And now it was all in vein.....
  • DrewskiDrewski Posts: 27
    hef7h78xnrvn.png
    6th time tonight.......really
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Seriously Kabam, get your **** act together.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Yep. Not good enough guys.
  • OmiSharmaOmiSharma Posts: 12
    What the ****. Check attached pic. Still **** this **** game. What you Kabam guys doing. You guys never do a single update without any **** thing. And what compensation energy recharge. **** you!
    dm3exzh4dzkq.png
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    It's freezing every fight saying please check your connection.

I'm pretty sure it isn't my connection.

Just put it back in maintenance, it's unplayable.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I have to say: awesome job, during your 3rd year anniversary week celebration you’ve managed to piss off almost your entire customerbase with your constant crashing, connection issues, overloaded servers and who knows what else. It’s super awesome to have connection issues every other fight & every other screen, thank you for sharing that experience.
    Seriously get your **** together, fix whatever needs fixing, test something 1st before you implement it, do your frakking job right for once, djeezis!
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    The game is down again
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Same here.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    8x44kisaw4o6.png
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    hey, still unstable! I cannot continue to playing it!!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Change the message, there's nothing wrong with my connection the issue is your game.

It's insulting how you insinuate the problem is on our end when 99/100 it's you.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Must be my connection again
  • Say goodbye to arena streaks compliments of emergency maintenance that didn’t actually maintain anything...first fight won, server glitched in the glory shot screen...come back to a loss. Second fight won, gets logged. Win third fight, server glitches..come back to a fight loss and streak is gone...wtf?!

The team that works on Transformers FTF obviously figured this stuff out as there is almost never a maintenance or a major outtage...maybe the MCOC team should go talk to those guys about how to do it right...

5i3mblks8kho.png
    cjb68vr02wdq.png
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Before I played this game I played Monster Legends for 1.5 years. They had less server downtime in that period than Kabam on these last 3 days. Give them a call, please.
  • No ways! This is insane!
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    Unplayable take the game down like FF and give compensation like they do when they have any type of maintenance.
  • Mauricek80Mauricek80 Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Yeah, it keeps going in and out for me, too. Everyone probably overloaded their servers for the 1 & 2* Arena, and now it's all jacked up..
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Servers being down mean it's down for everyone... so that hour of arena points (700k) everyone's score is reduced by the same amount of play time.. Not just you.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Zahngril wrote: »
    Say goodbye to arena streaks compliments of emergency maintenance that didn’t actually maintain anything...first fight won, server glitched in the glory shot screen...come back to a loss. Second fight won, gets logged. Win third fight, server glitches..come back to a fight loss and streak is gone...wtf?!

The team that works on Transformers FTF obviously figured this stuff out as there is almost never a maintenance or a major outtage...maybe the MCOC team should go talk to those guys about how to do it right...

5i3mblks8kho.png
    cjb68vr02wdq.png
    That's terrible.
    Kabam really should do something about their unstable servers.
  • I have really good connection but keeps saying I'm not fix it come on this the best mobile game I ever played
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Zahngril My condolences for your streak lost
This discussion has been closed.