**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BmanBman Posts: 217
    Wonder why they aren’t making OVER 1mil a day like they used to? **** like this!! Even then they wouldn’t spend money, only count it. Yo Kabam u guys hiring??? I can count money!
  • MoeNyoMoeNyo Posts: 7
    edited December 2017
    So far Kabam's MCoC is my favourite game and have been playing over 2years. I like the animation and all the strategies of the game...
    But recently, game is having server problem and quite often down for emergency maintenance. I have lost my win streaks in arena and even lost half of the health of my champ in AQ... Pls do proper server maintenance and make the game alive again..

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    h5qkfvyyhc09.png
    d47pgcl721id.png
  • Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    Ya it is ! Till now
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    h5qkfvyyhc09.png
    d47pgcl721id.png

Game crashes and takes half my health

Great job on maintenance boys great job
  • IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    At this point they should just own it. The ‘please check your connection issue’ is viable 1/50 times. It should be changed to a little deadpool going ‘Our servers are sucking a churro again, go fiddle around while we beat it with a stick’ We’ll give you a two star black widow to make up for it.
  • Still can’t get in, says connection issue but everything else works Bar MCOC.

• rockray2016rockray2016 Posts: 53
    There Is not a notice of emergency maintenance
    Everyday is emergency maintenance. Been through 100’s of hamsters. They only have 1 wheel to run all the servers (1 for the ENTIRE WORLD)!!!!
  • B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    how about region which is their sleeping time
    Way to celebrate! Keep the game going down and unstable as always. Celebration of ineptitude!!!! Cheers and claps!
  • ARUNKARUNK Posts: 2
    Dear Kabam , as the servers has currently been having multiple problems we are really hoping for a
    compensation that will help us gain trust for a better future for the game
  • Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    This arena lasts for 7 days if I am not wrong
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    The Server will get stronger and stronger from those pushups.
    Up!
    Down!
    Up!
    Down!
    Yeah, go on.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    People do grind in their "sleeping time". Would be unfair to exclude them just because your mom ask you to sleep at 10pm.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Doesn't matter if they're sleeping or not. If no one is able to Grind, there's no competition going on.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    I was able to play for 10 minutes just now but it's gone down for emergency maintenance again.

Feel sorry for anyone doing Map 6..
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    @Demonzfyre not all people spend their wholl day in the game like u so they should making aw time 12 hours cuz u guys are not sleeping anyway lmao
    What's the point? Even with compensation i'm not gonna trust them to deliver a glitch free future for the game.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Wow ...

On a side note... I'm gonna blame the Rapist in Chief Donald Drumpf!!!

Fat Pumpkin Marshmallow is upset his fellow Perv didn't win in Alabama so he called his Russian Overlord to mess with the World's computer servers to cause a Yuuge disruption around the World!!!

I bet Kabam uses Kapersky Antivirus software!!!

Blame the Antichrist, Vladimir Poutine!!! Lol
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    And still wtf is going onkjhler84g7k2.png
  • Olred007Olred007 Posts: 34
    This is getting ridiculous. Kabam makes way to much money off the people who play mcoc to be crashing like this. I'm one of the few people have limited time to play this game and every time I've tried logging in lately, it's down because emergency maintenance or it crashes mid fight. Fix your $hit kabam!!
  • ARUNKARUNK Posts: 2
    And the compensation should be worth it for our patience and time that we have put in to the game. I have tried to log in many times today just to see that the servers crash multiple times
    Kabam will not tell u, until
    2 days after u already know. Should give everybody that started basic a FREE SL, and FEATURED CHAMP, plus AQ and regular revives!!
    In fact, planning your attack during the last hour is actually quite a common strategy among top tier alliances.

By not revealing your end game capabilities, you lull the opponent into a false sense of security and less optimal gameplay.
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Coming from a guy with a poisonous Archangel as Avatar.. that's freakin' hilarious xD
This discussion has been closed.