**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are my best awakening choices?

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Science

Skill

Cosmic

Cosmic , I think I can wait until I get Hercules but I'm really confused about science and skill.

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Spot and Nick fury imo
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Spot and nick fury and I would save the cosmic for now
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Nick fury, spot
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★
    Definitely Nick, maybe Scorpion, Overseer, Spot or Torch (I die a lot).

If you have a romance gem, then you can use that for Hercules and Knull.

I had been mulling to use the Cosmic AG between Galan and CGR myself.

Does anyone know if Apoc can heal in AW defence via his awakened ability? Like if I someone fought my other champs, can he heal up?
  • BluCitizenBluCitizen Posts: 47
    Spot and Nick Fury or Valk if you can sig her up
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 467 ★★
    NF and spot but for spot you need high sig. Scorpion is another option so he can heal back
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Who are your most used champs and who of those you don't use, who would you use more if awakened or benefit so much, that you'd get more use from them?
  • Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    The question is always which champ benefits more from the dupe and which less. For example, the torch has practically no advantage from the dupe, except that you might be able to launch the ability skin more often. But based on the individual match you have practically no advantage. So even though the torch is a really strong champ, I wouldn't awaken it first. Based on that I'd say Nick or Kingpin and Scorpion.

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Who are your most used champs and who of those you don't use, who would you use more if awakened or benefit so much, that you'd get more use from them?

I use scorpion and quicksilver. Still learning spot.

Kingpin and Valkyrie are my most used skill champs. I'm not a Nick fan.

Which is why this is all very tricky. Thanks for your input
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Saru2244 said:

The question is always which champ benefits more from the dupe and which less. For example, the torch has practically no advantage from the dupe, except that you might be able to launch the ability skin more often. But based on the individual match you have practically no advantage. So even though the torch is a really strong champ, I wouldn't awaken it first. Based on that I'd say Nick or Kingpin and Scorpion.

That is pretty much why I asked, who benefits more that I use.

Sounds like science is definitely scorpion.
    Still thinking on skill. Thanks.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 565 ★★★
    Spot and nick and then knull or save it
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,874 ★★★★★
    Spot nick and save it
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    For skill, i would personally suggest kingpin. I unfortunately just acquired him after awakening Nick Fury. Controversial, but i would anyday prefer kp hitting like a truck, than a second life provided by nf.
    Although i do realise, that another champ may need the awakening benefit more...