**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

1789101113»

Comments

• i got the rewards 4 times for some bizarre reason!
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Kabam, just wanted to say thank you for all the free girts and events! Job well done
  • 5C0T5C0T Posts: 28
    Thx for the great 2* arena, Kabam. I didn't get the champ I was hoping for, but another 5* definitely will help me progress along the storyline. Cheers!
  • Pokemaster66Pokemaster66 Posts: 45
    It’s not fair that Kabam’s servers sent the gift more than once to other players and the people who only got it once don’t have the duped Howard the Duck
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Almost done with the 2* arena. Haven't got my 1* Spiderman back lol. Maybe the last milestone will do it.
  • It's great to get all the free swag, but my game has been down since downloading the update. Two bug reports in and no closer to getting in on any quests. At all.
  • Husain97Husain97 Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    I hate this. The 10K shards which I got from the arena I duped my she hulk that's the worst😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    7nwbdwqs5gyv.jpg
  • i cant get the summerners choice crystal its not working 😩😩 can someone help
  • Hi
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    Got 5star yellow jacket in the arena...how good is he?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Sunny2847 he is a solid champ. Power sting is good. Not amazing but not bad.
  • Did I not see something about the halls of healing and fortune coming soon as well?
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Did I not see something about the halls of healing and fortune coming soon as well?

December 18th
  • Awesome ty!!
  • KlattmanKlattman Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    @KabamVydious who do I need to contact besides support, to find out how to fix the issues I am still having since the downloading of the the new event? I have submitted two crash reports and have had no contact or resolution to my current game issue. I would like to join in on the fun, but every time I start an arena battle I get an error message and the game crashes.
    If I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, would I lose all character data and have to start from scratch?
    45bl2j2sjlwt.png

• Yo when the game gonna be back up
  • KaylerbKaylerb Posts: 7
    Is the game having maintenance now?
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Seriously.
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    So glad I popped a health and champ boost to go at uncollected ice Phoenix then big surprise the servers go down again. How can you guys have a server based game and have them go down so much on your "birthday" week.
  • Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    @tearhere no, the servers went down abruptly
    @Bill0927 well, with all the people playing, there is more activity for the server and it couldn’t handle it, so we kinda crashed the server again (just like all of the purchases of the summoners choice Crystal broke it the first time)
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    How to get those double/triple anniversary gifts other players got??
  • 2 Year Anniversary Celebration
    Hey Summoners!

Can you believe it’s already been two years since the launch of Marvel Contest of Champions? That’s two years of new champions, countless quests, and millions of battles! To thank you all for being a part of the Battlerealm, we’ve got a few things lined up for you!

-Anniversary Titles

Log in between December 10th and 17th to earn up to three titles. If you’ve been with us for under one year, you’ll earn the “S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent” title. If you’ve been with us for over 1 year, you’ll also earn the “Avenger On Call” title. If you’ve been a part of the Contest since the very beginning, you’ll also walk away with the “Seasoned Summoner” title!

That was as of Dec 6. 2016, so how did I get the "Seasoned Summoner" title last year and another this year if I haven't been playing since the beggining and how does that show that I haven't been playing for 3 years to qualify for the "Howling Commando" title? Your customer service is a joke! Screw people out of rewards whatever way you can! Thx for not giving me four weeks of SA rewards, no death button, and no Howling Commando title! This game is **** since 12.0!
  • What's in New ?
  • If I got the Seasoned Summoner title last year, how come I didn’t get the Howling Commando title this year?
  • CJJFCJJF Posts: 1
    Anyone not get the 4* catalyst reward?
  • MetroMetro Posts: 1
    Can u guys mak 5 star summoners crystal like 10 or 20 bucks for next anniversary? Please
  • Why don't we get iceman and why don't we get a tier 2 alpha cat for the final day same as last year **** rewards for a good time but gives a good range of potions
  • 6 star heroes are gonna be hard to rank up so don't expect a lot of people with high rating champs and not much people had rank 5 5 star hero
  • Da_Truth27Da_Truth27 Posts: 12
    kabam i love this game.... but how can a person level build with such little outcome for tier 4 catalyst run.... with the energy costing 4 energy per move its not worth the catalyst its less then 1000 for each color.... like wassup with that at least give a little more.... im wasting tons of energy for a measly 600-700 color catalysts... not even worth it