Options

Use 6 star mystic gem on tigra or save it?

ZekedamamZekedamam Posts: 215 ★★
I have a r3 tigra but I don’t have many other good mystic champs so should I use it on her or should I save it and home I get a better mystic?

Comments

• Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,935 ★★★★★
    She’s amazing if you know how to play her and her sig ability helps a lot. If you like her and know how to use her, she’s worth it
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    awake her and put as many sigs as possible, she's great
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    While we're on the subject, I'm torn between Wiccan and Rintrah. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Wiccan because I love using him, but maybe I'm missing something. Both R3.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,935 ★★★★★

While we're on the subject, I'm torn between Wiccan and Rintrah. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Wiccan because I love using him, but maybe I'm missing something. Both R3.

Wiccan needs the awakening more, but Rintrah’s ability is great. You can fire off more sp2’s rapidly because of the power gain and his sustainability gets even better because of the regeneration
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 512 ★★★
    I have a r3 Rintrah but hoping to not dupe him. I have got accustomed to his timing on special 2 and keep applying ruptures till i cross 40 before launching the special. The awakened ability brings power gain so timing will be off.

Ofcourse it brings regen too so its a toss up.

I would go with wiccan if its only betweem those two you are considering. Unless you dont mind the changed timing on Rinteah's special 2.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited April 2023
    Definitely awaken and sig200 Tigra, arguably top 2 mystic in the right hands.

Look up Triple U’s guide on her, he goes through the spacing for virtually every matchup.

As far as @GroundedWisdom question goes, I’m very much a fan of Rintrah. Depending on how high your MD is he’s broken at sig200. Against Hulkling you’re getting an sp2 basically every combo and he hits like a truck. I’ve got war videos on my channel of him hitting over 150k on his sp2.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    She's one of the best mystics to awaken so it shouldn't be a problem.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Someone please help me with, what should I do with the tech awakening gem? Omega sentinel is my best bet, other than doc ock/war machine and green Goblin.

I also have a mystic awakening, but best i got was guilly, long back. Smh
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

I prefer Rintrah over Wiccan. Arguably Wiccan benefits more from the sig but I use Rintrah so much more often on offense than Wiccan and the sig on Rintrah is nice to have. I view Wiccan as my back up in case Rintrah is banned or otherwise occupied in a quest or war. But obviously go with who you enjoy more.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 454 ★★★
    Zekedamam said:

I have a r3 tigra but I don’t have many other good mystic champs so should I use it on her or should I save it and home I get a better mystic?

Tigra is just a different champ when awakened with a high sig (and even better with kitty synergy). If you are proficient with her unawakened, she is 100% worth the investment.