**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Bahamut boss

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
Hi guys!

Anyone tried Valkyrie on him? Have her at r5 and would love to use her everywhere I can, but not sure if she works for Bahamut?

Funnily enough I opened three 6 star crystals yesterday morning and gotten Kingpin for the first time and duped one Crystal later. He’ll work for sure

Comments

• Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    edited April 2023
    I think everyone should work fine as long as you are removing his armor thingamajig.
  • Options
    So who did you use than? @Kpratish1997
  • Options
    Cool! Will take him, Valkyrie (to try) and Kingpin with me to take him down @Kpratish1997
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Valkyrie did work by the way, easy as you can just hit his block (ignores unstoppable).

The interaction with Bishop makes him very easy! Good shout, wouldn’t have thought of bringing him to be honest.

And Kingpin did good as well.

Spent two team revives and two level two revives in total (all at Bahamet). So quite happy with that! Now on to exploration.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    The interaction with bishop is a bug? If we use it, it will be considered bug exploit? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★

The interaction with bishop is a bug? If we use it, it will be considered bug exploit? @Kabam Miike

It's not a bug