**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Bmdb56Bmdb56 Posts: 1
    Lmao bro I’ve been up since 7 yesterday if you think I’m worried about a proper sentence or paragraph format I’m not lol @riho
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    The game is yet to stable. There are several connection problems throughout the fight. I was in MODOK Lab just 2 min ago going to fight against Mephisto but stuck at the loading screen after I pressed the FIGHT button. Then I got disconnected. Pretty sure will lose 50% HP when I just gave my Iceman 5 L3 potions.
    @Kabam Miike Come on, man.
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    They just need to offer a 5pack of those anniversary crystals they sold for 99cents the other day lol do a 5 for $5 deal and even though ya paid for it you'd be happy again lol
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Hey guys. FYI getting this message between every fight. Most of the time it reconnects after a little wait last time it didn't. The screen went all wonky and had the message repeatedly all over the screen like a kolidascope. Guys this has been a fun week! Thanks for that!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    There goes our AQ ranking

Why? Does it only affect your alliance?
  • Waaaah the game is down waaaah, walk the dog, clean your room, take a nap...
  • VappadmasterVappadmaster Posts: 27
    I wonder how can they compensate that
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    koi Nagarpalika ko bulao
  • Monuvip1234Monuvip1234 Posts: 6
    Everytime we try to login
    Seeing the message check your Internet connection ......after trying for 5 to 10 minutes I am able to login but unable to navigate through the game. No one from my alliance is able to login ......AQ is up and we have lost 3 hrs.....is anyone working to fix the issue. Is this a known issue?
  • So I don’t usually claim my daily reward until the middle of the night or early morning... with the servers being down am I going to lose my daily log on? With the new calendars you must log on every day to keep earning the final reward. It’s not really fair if the servers are down.
  • I want to know am i going to be reimbursed for my send time being lost? I can't get a streak or keep a streak because after every fight mcoc is going through connection issues. The issue is not on my end but its becoming a major point of frustration.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Are you joking? Check the rest of the threads...
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    I think our internet connection is not working
  • R u kidding me?
    How many un-noticed maintainace will be held today? Already more than five times.(except regular maintainance)

In mobile game which part is most important?
    1. Graphic design
    2. Story of game
    3. Uniqueness
    4. Stability

It is STABILITY!!!!!! STABILITY!!!!
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    They should offer discount crystals that scale up lol, start at USD $0.99
  • rihoriho Posts: 14
    You'll only lose it if the servers are down for like... another 12 hours
  • Donn1Donn1 Posts: 48
    @Bmf420 i don't understand what you're talking about. Why would anyone not log on just because they think it could be down? I'm not trying to log on now if that's what you're thinking, as i know it's down.
  • This is ridiculous...Kabam needs to make this right.

One...make cost of Maps free for rest of week to make up for the lost connections on this map.
    Two...fix this!!
  • Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Posts: 47
    Dragon_K wrote: »
    They just need to offer a 5pack of those anniversary crystals they sold for 99cents the other day lol do a 5 for $5 deal and even though ya paid for it you'd be happy again lol

Maybe buy 3 at 2.99 get two free maybe
  • Yes they will send you another package of time to use whenever you want
  • Madarchod
  • I wonder how can they compensate that
    How about what I said reset arenas completely or at least the time and give us a the Emergency Maintenance Master
    Tag, lol. I also said 5* common Awakening gem, probably too much. Kabam can take as long as they like to fix the servers, as long as they stay fixed.
  • Monuvip1234Monuvip1234 Posts: 6
    30 players from different countries not able to login.....can't be Internet issue. They had taken the contest at 3:50 PM IST. After which nothing seems to be working
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I'll be happy with a few of those hard to get items, T2a, T4s and Generic awakening stones
  • <sad violin music in the background>
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    3 Year Anniversary = 3 days outage this week lol
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Foosnaggle wrote: »
    It's the way of the internet world these days. Kabam could come on here and say they're going to give us every 5* already maxed out, and people would say 'why can't we have all the 6*?'. Some people are never happy and think they deserve more than they actually do. It's a game. All games with any kind of complexity have problems these days. Deal with it.

Ahhh wrong. My son plays clash of clans and they don't have quarter the outages that this game has. So no.. You are wrong. Infact almost every game i have played online this one is by far the worst...
This discussion has been closed.