**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most overrated champion

AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
Honorable mentions: Sauron (Defensively), BWDO, Black Panther, Stealthy, and Mr Fantastic.

Most overrated champion 213 votes

Bishop
1%
Josh51700Skinnyfatboy82Exergis 3 votes
Spidey (2099)
23%
MagicBenton7abo2aTristanSymbioticVen9MLongshot_33BuildCassySyndicatedKerneasLogan00MaxtheSilentTheKiryut123459RockyshockyIvarTheBonelessTimmy2xsAyden_noah1WhoDaPoopingu_tucnacekWebhead055 50 votes
Rintrah
10%
TheSchwartzBluestoneCranky_TrumpRockypantherxSarvanga1_CorkscrewKrishang_1710Be_SomebodyKhellendros138JoseOkStebo_79mustgofasterSpecMTeggylolSUPREME77MikeHancho31MordjaRedPantyNightMDxXxLoOhNuTiCkxX 23 votes
Knull
15%
FrostyzuffySIlverProfessorJinxesaxeVegeta90012nd_slingshotNescioflip3609sbrotntslNEXTONLiquidkoldCh123MauledThoye3Matty_IceDeremusFerahgoTRDSJBHJ12345___Sceptilemaniac2Wasy1 33 votes
Hype
9%
BluntMachetepseudosaneMalreck04JhonST33captain_rogersJustin2524NetbreakerTheBair123JellykaanJefechutaTheBussibaerchazGamer548313579rebel_OrtounSleepyBear21TheLightBringerElite13FantomaxopTheWatcher_WennerofAlt 20 votes
Claire
10%
RaganatorHenriqueSCCPUnsilentDe_Potato_SaladCyborgNinja135Amazing_Demon05Milan1405AMS94Milo90145CaptainGameJJCrush21Patrick_365DawsManBigBusterThanks_D19AshacekarGrassKnucklesCirrusChiefhobDe1uxe32 22 votes
Havok
3%
SnakeEyes69AmaadAkirahoundogακιChiefGoatJT_SupremeNeil_is_awsomeSHIVAM__69 7 votes
Falcon
10%
dfmoore26Buzerk1969SidDDragonjay_denKaratemike415IryseMusha27Hemendra_Udhaya_1408qm44ItsyaboyStephy05abamSuperstar_1126Rainwind76Rugbyman371007BishopSparky9494ErundilJazzmanMasterA 23 votes
Mojo
7%
Grizzly_18JChanceH9BabyMiikeGiodood_1XyakirXGardoshFlashSpideyDigletGamingGreenRaptor413Salve_maker05FuriousImpalerYash_kakkarJCK555AntoseumXxakhllKINGBD 16 votes
Wags
7%
DL86418sae56evilKINGwilsonFloorKillerAleorPandingoSpikerjaxDeamon1337BeastDadShenkJack2634Matthew950AxewMinsudoJK_47SlurpZeDerp 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Mojo
    Did he say spelthy is bad? I'm afraid I'm going to need someone to grab a fire extinguisher because it might get real heated in here
  • Options

Tbh…I don’t think any of those mentioned qualify for the “overrated” title lol

All of these champs dont deliver as much as they're hyped up not saying any of them are bad
  • Options
    Example: Hype has 0 utility and is rng reliant, Rintrah is way too easy to fight and gets shredded by a couple champs and is a pretty mid attacker, Claire has terrible damage for the amount of utility she has, and bishop is a mid defender and on attack he's pretty slow. And all of these champs are hypes quite a bit
  • Options

I don't think any of the champs you listed are overrated. Honestly I don't know that any champs are overrated at this time but if you listed champs like Hercules, it would make more sense.

Herc is properly rated i losted every champ thats hyped up but if you see thing for what they are you realize their actual value every other champ imo is properly rated
  • Options

Anly said:

Tbh…I don’t think any of those mentioned qualify for the “overrated” title lol

All of these champs dont deliver as much as they're hyped up not saying any of them are bad
    In what way do they not deliver? Pick one or two and make an actual case.
    I did scroll up 2
  • Options
    Ansh_A said:

I was going to go for Ghost or Valkyrie but neither made the list.

Well ghost is still one of the best champs in the game but valkyrie i kinda agree with
  • Options

I think Claire’s almost underrated lol, one of my most used champs in 8.2/bgs

Im on global, line, discord, reddit, youtube, everybody hypes up claire to no end but i dont even have to go any further than global, seems like every other time i open the app somebodys hyping claire up
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Claire
    Anly said:

Example: Hype has 0 utility and is rng reliant, Rintrah is way too easy to fight and gets shredded by a couple champs and is a pretty mid attacker, Claire has terrible damage for the amount of utility she has, and bishop is a mid defender and on attack he's pretty slow. And all of these champs are hypes quite a bit

Hyperion has incredible utility alongside amazing damage. Poison immune + buffs. Lot of special attacks w/o needing to hit. Ability to do almost only noncontact attacks (sp1 spam). Tons of pretty potent incinerates. Armor break w/o any hits needed on sp2. etc. One of the most flexible champs out there.

Every champ can get shredded by their counters so you can't really say that is what makes Rintrah overrated. Very few champs can take him down quickly and efficiently (important in BGs for example). He also has neutralize which is one of the most valuable effects in the game rn. and very tanky and reliable on offense (hard to die in war and stuff)

I agree with Claire. Just having immunities + buff immunity on opponent isn't really enough for the current meta.

Bishop is a great defender idk what you're talking abt. Also he's meant more for BGs/war level fights.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Anly said:

Just out of curiosity, what is your current progression tier? Because either you have insufficient experience with those champs, or you're playing at some super-secret super-high ultra ultimate tier I have no experience with.
    Currently paragon
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    None are overrated.
  • Options
    BigBuster said:

Anly said:

Hyperion has incredible utility alongside amazing damage. Poison immune + buffs. Lot of special attacks w/o needing to hit. Ability to do almost only noncontact attacks (sp1 spam). Tons of pretty potent incinerates. Armor break w/o any hits needed on sp2. etc. One of the most flexible champs out there.

Every champ can get shredded by their counters so you can't really say that is what makes Rintrah overrated. Very few champs can take him down quickly and efficiently (important in BGs for example). He also has neutralize which is one of the most valuable effects in the game rn. and very tanky and reliable on offense (hard to die in war and stuff)

I agree with Claire. Just having immunities + buff immunity on opponent isn't really enough for the current meta.

Bishop is a great defender idk what you're talking abt. Also he's meant more for BGs/war level fights.
    You cant just name random things and call them utility first and foremost and you also have to account for the usefullness of that "utility" a champ can do many different things but still have bad utility and a champ can have very little utility but that very little can cover alot of areas if that makes any sense

Secondly you have look at the "market" there are a ton of poison immune champs tons of champs with armor breaks tons of champs that are buff heavy which makes this utility have less value because of the supply is great

And there are champs that can do what hype does, do more, and do it better and not be entirely rng reliant

Regarding rintrah the only reason wasnt that he can get shredded by some champs it was that he is too easy to fight you really dont have to work around anything in his kit like for example peni you have to hit into her block or you'll get autoblocked and take damage or korg you have to take off his rock stacks and cant hit into his block, rintrah dosent have this just heavy him and he'll die, for battlegrounds all you have to do to counter rintrah is bring in a aa, torch, valk, diablo, omega etc. And put down any defender of your own that also takes a long time to fight nick, peni, sassy, maybe thing, and you'll win 100% of time because your fight is easier than theirs even if they do have a counter
  • Options

Anly said:

Honorable mentions: Sauron (Defensively), BWDO, Black Panther, Stealthy, and Mr Fantastic.

Kitty
    Kitty has borderline damage immunity i wouldnt call that overrated
  • Options

Anly said:

BigBuster said:

Anly said:

You cant just name random things and call them utility first and foremost and you also have to account for the usefullness of that "utility" a champ can do many different things but still have bad utility and a champ can have very little utility but that very little can cover alot of areas if that makes any sense

Secondly you have look at the "market" there are a ton of poison immune champs tons of champs with armor breaks tons of champs that are buff heavy which makes this utility have less value because of the supply is great
    You cant just name random things and call them utility first and foremost
    my brother in rngesus what do you think utility is

but why bring three champs when one roster slot handles all three?
    Who said bring in three champs? And Why didnt you quote the part where i said there are champs that can do what he does, do more and do it better
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Rintrah
    Lpoo said:

The most overrated champ is the one you ranked but don’t use

Tigra 😔