**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Happy May, Summoners! Welcome to 'Escape From Titan'

We’re hoping you MAY Escape from Titan!

Escape from Titan

Titan is under Attack! Titan is under Attack! Moondragon has informed her father Drax and with the help of the Guardians of the Galaxy a recon mission is underway! But sometimes a family affair can be more dangerous than an encounter with your enemy. Each path and fight chosen will determine the next set of encounters buffs/debuffs. Defeat each encounter along your way and escape Titan! 

Start: May 3rd, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC

Finish: June 7th, 2023 @ 17:00 UTC

Quest Format

• 4 fights per run (3 path defenders +1 final boss)
  • 1 new map per week for 4 weeks
  • Defenders have trap buffs
  • Middle path has no buffs on defenders
  • Plan your path carefully! Each defender you defeat will have their local buff added as a trap buff to subsequent defenders for that run
  • There are no trap buffs on the Final Boss
  • Collect rewards across paths, completion and exploration of each map
  • Five reworked difficulties (more info below)
  • No entry item; 1 energy per move
  • Summoners can play all Threat Levels

Threat Level Rework

Summoners! Threat Level 5 is now targeting PARAGON accounts!

To introduce Paragon difficulty and rewards to Side-Quests, the following adjustments have been made:

Threat Lv. 1 - Proven

Threat Lv. 2 - Conqueror/Uncollected

Threat Lv. 3 - Cavalier

Threat Lv. 4 - Thronebreaker

Threat Lv. 5 - Paragon

From a rewards perspective: Threat Level 1 remains the same, TLs 2, 3 and 4 will now see previous months’ rewards equivalents from TL 3, 4 and 5 (these three shift down one). TL5 is a new set of rewards.

From a difficulty perspective: Threat Levels 1 and 2 remain the same (despite TL2 getting a rewards bump), old Threat Levels 4 and 5 have shifted to 3 and 4. TL5 has a new difficulty tuning targeting Paragon accounts.

If you were previously completing TL5 as a TB Summoner, for example, you will find the same rewards and challenges in TL4 going forward. 

Calendar

Login daily between May 4th, 2023 @ 00:00 UTC and June 8th, 2023 @ 00:00 UTC to collect from your weekly calendar. The 7-Day Login Calendar will repeat for each week of the event.

Rewards

Solo Objectives

The Bald and the Beautiful

Win 20 fights against Abomination, Abomination (Immortal), Absorbing Man, Apocalypse, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Drax, Electro, Ghost Rider, Gorr the God Butcher, Kingpin, Luke Cage, Moondragon, Nebula, Nick Fury, Professor X, Red Skull, Silver Surfer, Terrax, Thing, Vision (Aarkus), Yondu

Lethally Blond

Win 20 fights against Adam Warlock, Black Widow(Claire Voyant), Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel(classic), Emma Frost, Hawkeye, Hulkling, Human Torch, Invisible Woman, Long shot, Magik, Ms Marvel, Omega Red, Sabretooth, Sentry, Thor, Thor(Jane Foster), Thor(Ragnarok)

Escape from Titan
Fully explore all 4 maps for your targeted progression's difficulty (ex: TB full clear TL4) to receive the following rewards. These rewards are locked to your account's progression.

5th Week Solo Objectives

In the 5th week of this Escape from Titan, Summoners will receive an additional set of Solo Objectives. These objectives will require Summoners to use clues to fight through specific paths in the first 4 weeks of the event to receive additional rewards! See below for reward totals for finishing all objectives.

Solo Events

Guardians of the Galaxy Synergy Solo Event will reset each week, for a total of 5 weeks!

‘Summoner Title’ is a selectable (pick one of five) Guardians of the Galaxy-themed title!

Meta Crystal

Collect Intergalactic Planetary Crystal Shards to open Intergalactic Planetary Crystals for your opportunity to add the following champs to your roster!

Guillotine 2099, Nebula, Rocket Raccoon, Kingpin, Shang-Chi, Spot, Hyperion, Captain Marvel, Red Hulk, Venom, Angela, Star-Lord, King Groot, Luke Cage, Wong, Emma Frost, Sabretooth, Mister Fantastic, Venompool, Gamora, Drax, Gorr, Doctor Octopus, Misty Knight, Guillotine, Yondu, Agent Venom, Ronan, Vision (Aarkus), Vision (Age of Ultron), Green Goblin, Winter Soldier, Groot, Moon Knight, Iron Fist

Edit (2pm PT, May 3rd) - Split up rewards tables to individually spotlight Escape from Titan - 100% Clear Solo Objectives and further clarify who has access to what.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Very nice updates, I was expecting some more info on the 7* and Paragon Crystals stuff but it was nice to see all of this
  • Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 533
    I like how the Threat Levels are getting reworked, although I am close to getting Thronebreaker, so when I get that, I'll be able to use Threat Level 4.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★

I am currently Thronebreaker, am I able to do Paragon Difficulty for the SEQ?

Yeah, 99% sure
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    I wonder are these Intergalactic plantery crystals Paragon crystals or Cav crystals? Might be too early but I'd like that for Paragon players
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    great job kabam, hopefully I'd pull either skill or mystic 6* gem so I can awaken both Attuma and Abs Man next month.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Aloy selector magnificent..

Other than that looks great. Looking forward to paragon difficulty
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 198 ★★
    Great job
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Time to get the generic awakening gem, consider it too precious, and never use it lol

Same lol. I have 2 and 2 champs that need it but I can't bring myself to use one.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 531 ★★★
    For the paragon level I read that there was a need 5 7* True or false?
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 266 ★★★
    That's a lot of free energy refills across all 5 difficulties
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,715 ★★★★★

For the paragon level I read that there was a need 5 7* True or false?

Not for SQ, that is a new paragon quest released on 5/10.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 115
    As because of Bobble Bauble Objectives you had already gave so many Iso either to use on champs or to sell for gold But that Increases on gold on Threat Level 5 because Of paragon Difficulty made My Day.
  • SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    Great jobs Guys!!
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Will there be an entry limit? Can you access multiple difficulties?
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 372 ★★★
    Do we have any update of when we will see Paragon crystals in the special SQ set? Would love to see that (even if crystals go back to 4,000 shards for us Paragons!)

Jinx
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Wow 6* gems like crazy now. Might start using them loosely instead of saving.
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130

Kabam Jax said they weren't progression ranked
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 130

Kabam Jax said they weren't progression ranked
    Progession locked
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Hold on. The 6 star awakening gem is generic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!