**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• mcoc app says no connection while other apps can access data
  • Damn my connection justs sucks, it’s logging me off every 5 mins... I need to get a better one right now. Funny how i can still browse the forums hmmm
  • Lmao I like your style
  • D_EYED_EYE Posts: 18
    Down again!!!!
    I haven’t been able to play all day! Shambolic!!!
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    edited December 2017
    I spent units to refresh champs in the arena...refund me...cause at this rate I wont get the 16m target I was going for...not to mention taskmaster kinda...naw definitely sucks but I want....wanted the 5* shards
  • I have given up on trying to dupe my SL
  • I have given up on trying to dupe my SL
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Well i havent missed ANY 8h quests so far, ive being doing all dificulties for maximum rewards, but thanks to kabam and their **** servers ive lost 2 in a row since yesterday. Its bs that game time counts when the game s not working.

I expect AT LEAST ALL rewards from these quests that missed due to their fault

Ive never seen so many down times in a row, this is bs, and i bet they ll just give out sone potions and think it will be fine
  • Its depressing..if i miss sl then i don't know what will i do...its too much of trouble for one day kabam!!!
  • parvesh_raiparvesh_rai Posts: 23
    What about perfect series? Our ally was 12k sonething behind final milestone M50my29a7amv3.png
  • Yeah because by this time I've already checked my wifi half a dozen times !!!!!!
  • lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    This is exactly what I was going to say. The game was down right as I was getting off of work last night and now I've just woken up. That's 2 labs I've missed
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I think anyone with unused, or incomplete entries since yesterday should have them added to the limit. Those that completed got theirs, give the people who were unable to log in the same opportunity.

Either you can do it and it's all fair or you can't do it and you wouldn't have in the first place and all is still fair.
  • Give us an awakening gem as compensation for a 4*
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    Give at least the complete rewards from the Modok labs people are missing out on,the clock keeps ticking on those and the 1-2 star arena.
  • 6uanga6uanga Posts: 8
    "check YOUR connection" ... OMG KABAM...
  • REFUND!
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I like the thought of this as this is screwing everything up and before long they’re going to just have to give us all of the rewards from lab and arenas
  • Same here!
  • Kabam what's going on with the server man? I can't grind for my starlord cause I can't do more the 20 mins of arena without the server going down. Not to mention that it's wasting my units and arena boost just to try to make up for the lost points cause of lost time. I'm sure I'm not the o my one grinding for starlord who is most definitely going to miss out on dupping him due to this server problem. Which isn't fair mainly cause to get him isn't that easy to begin with. I say if we miss out on this chance to get him cause of your server problem. Then you should give out free 4* starlord for those who are grinding for him dead serious
  • Kabam what's going on with the server man? I can't grind for my starlord cause I can't do more the 20 mins of arena without the server going down. Not to mention that it's wasting my units and arena boost just to try to make up for the lost points cause of lost time. I'm sure I'm not the o my one grinding for starlord who is most definitely going to miss out on dupping him due to this server problem. Which isn't fair mainly cause to get him isn't that easy to begin with. I say if we miss out on this chance to get him cause of your server problem. Then you should give out free 4* starlord for those who are grinding for him dead serious
  • Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    AM I THE ONLY ONE FACING PROBLEMS IN CONNECTING TO THE NETWORK
  • Barath121Barath121 Posts: 49
    AM I THE ONLY ONE FACING PROBLEMS IN CONNECTING TO THE NETWORK
  • @Kabam Miike what is wrong with game...i don't know what i will do if i miss sl..please i grinded so hard for him but couldn't score much today, lost streaks many times coz of servers..please do something
  • Look, I don't care about compensation, but can we at least finish AQ, please?
  • Look, I don't care about compensation, but can we at least finish AQ, please?
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    Yep, game is $*@^$!

People still bring up 12.0 because it was a huge turning point in the game. Huge nerfs & an attempt to revise the entire structure of the game. End result was a huge backlash, broken confidence and trust and although people still play, it's a very big sore spot in the history of the game.
This discussion has been closed.