**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected grandmaster

Hey guys and gals, I am about to do a run on 5.2.6 to become uncollected. I wanted to know how many revives (team or individual) did it take for you to beat the grandmaster the first time?

Comments

• For me, I got to the collector using one team revive due to me being terrible at fighting yondu. As for the collector fight himself I used I think 5 or 6 team revives.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Don't do it -- servers too unstable..

As to your question -- depends on your team
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Use boosts. 30% champ boost 20% attack and 25% health. Used 1 maybe 2 team revives
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I guess you can use Seatin's FTP collector video to kind of gauge the item usage here.

He used roughly 5 team revives with a team of 4/40s which is the minimum you'll need to want to go in. So go in with at least 500 units or 5 team revives. I'm not as skilled as him, and had a team of two 5/50's and three 4/40s and i got the level done with 600 units.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I saved loads of resources for the collector.. But I got really lucky only needed two 20% revives for Green Hulk to finish him.. If you don't have evade champs (I don't) then luck is all it comes down to..
    Good luck mate
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Thanks for the responces guys! I am of moderate skill.. with a moderate team of r3 5* and 1 r5 4* just trying to gauge if I have enough saved up. I am by no means a boss killer. It took me 3 40% team revives to make it past 5.2.5.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    With 2 5/50s (iceman and Gwenpool) and the rest 4/40s I beat the collector with no units spent, but took off about 10k per fight - about 16-20 fights against the collector and then a few revives/health potions to get thru the path to him.
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    7 lvl 1 using 4/40 dupe 90 og dd plus 5 for dupes elektra at 5/50 when he was sub 25% health
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    2 40% team revives and 1 individual 40% revive
  • SpiderGwenSpiderGwen Posts: 32
    1 team revive and 2 20% revives, he's way easier than I thought he'd be!